ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2020(1) Tokyo Olympics Thread****
Pablo 06:45 PM 07-23-2021
Opening ceremony happening now. Consider this your repository for all things olympics.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:43 AM 07-29-2021
I have ZERO proof... but I heard that her Adderall (sp?) was confiscated at the border and she's suffering from withdrawl symptoms.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:57 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I have ZERO proof... but I heard that her Adderall (sp?) was confiscated at the border and she's suffering from withdrawl symptoms.
That's a banned PED anyways.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:01 AM 07-29-2021
Link to the article? No offense but sounds like BS.

They showed her in the USA championships right before the Olympics falling off a balance beam and stepping out of bounds on the floor exercise. She has been making mistakes she doesn't normally make prior to the Olympics. If she takes addrerall we can assume she had it with her in America and was making these mental mistakes.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 09:25 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
That's a banned PED anyways.
I read that she has an exemption from the Olympic Committee. She's been on that and Ritalin for a long time for ADHD ... but it's illegal in Japan.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 09:30 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Link to the article? No offense but sounds like BS.

They showed her in the USA championships right before the Olympics falling off a balance beam and stepping out of bounds on the floor exercise. She has been making mistakes she doesn't normally make prior to the Olympics. If she takes addrerall we can assume she had it with her in America and was making these mental mistakes.
The first part of my post states that I have ZERO proof. It's just something that I've heard (from someone that is usually pretty reliable about football stuff).

I don't follow gymnastics, so I have no idea what she's been doing or not doing in competition.

I do like to watch the highlight clips without all the boring stuff though. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:55 PM 07-29-2021
The first part of my post states that I have ZERO proof. It's just something that I've heard (from someone that is usually pretty reliable about football stuff).

I don't follow gymnastics, so I have no idea what she's been doing or not doing in competition.

I do like to watch the highlight clips without all the boring stuff though. :-)
yeah, you usually don’t post BS. Wasn’t citing you for BS. Your a great poster. :-)

Cool ESPN photo off Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR667hNg...um=share_sheet
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:55 PM 07-29-2021
Klineman closed out the last pool play match with 4 straight aces. She was fucking sending smoke man. And in the rain.

Awesome.
[Reply]
tk13 08:29 PM 07-29-2021
I don't even know what to compare that Michael Andrew to. Guy's from Kansas too. He dominates the first 150m of a medley race then completely implodes the last 50 in the freestyle swim. Went from dominating to 5th in one length of the pool. That was wild.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:43 PM 07-29-2021
:-)
Attached: FB_IMG_1627612932218.jpg (71.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Jenson71 09:49 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
I don't even know what to compare that Michael Andrew to. Guy's from Kansas too. He dominates the first 150m of a medley race then completely implodes the last 50 in the freestyle swim. Went from dominating to 5th in one length of the pool. That was wild.
And the announcers were basically roasting him the entire race in anticipation.

"John, watch this. This guy is going to completely shit the bed here. If he hasn't lapped someone after the first three legs, he may as well climb up that ladder and quit."
[Reply]
tk13 10:00 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jenson71:

"John, watch this. This guy is going to completely shit the bed here. If he hasn't lapped someone after the first three legs, he may as well climb up that ladder and quit."
Yeah I honestly thought they were being overdramatic, but they might have undersold it. Guy looked like he was doing fine, then died like a fish.
[Reply]
-King- 10:42 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jenson71:

Yeah that was hilarious/crazy.

It's weird that he has that big of a weakness and it's 100% fixable with training and yet this still happens in the Olympics.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:58 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
Phelps said it would happen.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:14 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Phelps said it would happen.
Yep. Race played out word for word how Phelps said it would. I feel
like that guy knows a thing or two about swimming. Just a hunch I have.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:50 PM 07-29-2021
BMX racing has been far more entertaining than I expected.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up