ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 114
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Motherfuck you Scott Pioli
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:27 PM 04-25-2009

[Reply]
stevieray 04:20 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Welcome to the new regime. They don't give a crap what you think. They know more than you (or, at least, they certainly think they do), so your opinion is irrelevant.

FWIW, Patriots reporters and at least a healthy percentage of fans went nuts over the Richard Seymour pick at 6. ALOT of people wanted David Terrell, at WR. :-)
...and the funny thing is..Pioli TOLD us he wanted football players, not stars..in his FIRST PC..

yet somehow, the pundits thought he would bend to their will through cyberspace, and pissed off when he does exactly waht he sais he would do.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:20 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by wild1:
looking for a broncos fan reaction i saw this: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=79739

(2:00 EST)

Athan says that there is an offer on the table already for KC's 3rd overall pick. Athan says that Denver has a deal set to trade both their first round picks for the 3 spot.

So did we turn this deal down?
That is BS. Pioli stated he had no offers
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:21 PM 04-25-2009
you mean like all that stuff you pull out of your ass about the draft does
Go fuck yourself.

You haven't brought jackshit to this forum with even one of your 1,100 posts.

Fuck off.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:21 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
the same attitude expressed by mecca hasnt worked anywhere
I'm not working in an NFL front office rubbing a bunch of people the wrong way there smart guy.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:21 PM 04-25-2009
looking for a broncos fan reaction i saw this: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=79739

(2:00 EST)

Athan says that there is an offer on the table already for KC's 3rd overall pick. Athan says that Denver has a deal set to trade both their first round picks for the 3 spot.

So did we turn this deal down?
nick athan said THE DEAL IS DONE?:-) i wouldnt worry too much about that
[Reply]
doomy3 04:21 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
If they don't win BIG, this will be the worst time to be a Chiefs fan since the mid-70's.

Haley and Pioli are assholes and treat people with absolutely no respect

There had better be a payoff for these ****heads.
irony.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:22 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm not working in an NFL front office rubbing a bunch of people the wrong way there smart guy.
so what. they have this attitude because they have EARNED it unlike you
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:22 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
irony.
And you sir, go can just go fuck yourself.

See how that works?
[Reply]
eazyb81 04:23 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Welcome to the new regime. They don't give a crap what you think. They know more than you (or, at least, they certainly think they do), so your opinion is irrelevant.

FWIW, Patriots reporters and at least a healthy percentage of fans went nuts over the Richard Seymour pick at 6. ALOT of people wanted David Terrell, at WR. :-)
Yeah, I was wondering how Pats fans reacted to the Seymour and Warren picks, which were both seen as reaches at the time (Warren especially, he was seen as a potential 2nd rounder).
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:23 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
irony.
No shit. I have to believe at this point Dane is playin. If not, wow!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:23 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
so what. they have this attitude because they have EARNED it unlike you
Working in the NFL is about connections, not knowledge.

It's fucking FOOTBALL.

It's not a bunch of guys working at NASA.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 04:23 PM 04-25-2009
Hamas, do you have anything good to say about the Chiefs? You're the biggest debbie downer in the Chiefs fan base. Its one thing to question moves in the organization, but you take it above that and question EVERYTHING the organization does. So why be a fan if you're never happy with the team? Its constant put downs and negative criticism that's led me to believe you're not really a Chiefs fan. Your "true fan" rants is you're tallest glass of criticism. So if you're not a "true fan" then wtf are you to the Chiefs?
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:24 PM 04-25-2009
Working in the NFL is about connections, not knowledge.

It's fucking FOOTBALL.

It's not a bunch of guys working at NASA.
:-) ok dane
[Reply]
Mecca 04:24 PM 04-25-2009
That attitude has made all of the Pats assistants successful in their new jobs.....oh shit.
[Reply]
wild1 04:24 PM 04-25-2009
Go **** yourself.

You haven't brought jackshit to this forum with even one of your 1,100 posts.

**** off.
what can i do to earn your approval? :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 114
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up