ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Media Center>New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
staylor26 11:49 AM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
if this is gonna go the way you guys are saying that's disappointing

bad batch S3 and tales of the empire were enjoyable

disney CAN do good....but they intentionally fuck things up for...reasons?
Loved the ending to Bad Batch.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:03 PM 06-06-2024
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/179...NL2xPL94Q&s=19
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:36 PM 06-06-2024
I, uh, don't really get the problem? Hasn't it already been established that exceptionally powerful force users can be conceived by the will of the force?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:36 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I, uh, don't really get the problem? Hasn't it already been established that exceptionally powerful force users can be conceived by the will of the force?
Only if you paint the walls with rainbow paint and are lesbians... More of The Message. Okay, we get it. Men are worthless, men are terrible, men are evil, men are stupid and you don't need us.

So, why not go create something new instead of taking something and making it fit how you want the world to be?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:55 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Only if you paint the walls with rainbow paint and are lesbians... More of The Message. Okay, we get it. Men are worthless, men are terrible, men are evil, men are stupid and you don't need us.

So, why not go create something new instead of taking something and making it fit how you want the world to be?
May just be me, but the constant caterwauling about 'woke' media from these channels is getting damn near as tiring as media forcing the shit in the first place.

Personal experience, but they recently remastered a GameCube game for the Switch and one of the characters is Trans. The United States was the only localization that DIDN'T include that aspect of the character. 20 years later they decided to include the original characterization and it sparked an outrage on that part of YouTube saying Nintendo had gone woke. Just a ridiculously stupid bad faith argument that's made me side eye every claim of 'woke' since.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:28 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Wasn't Anakin the first/only?

Kind of ruins how special that was.

And it's clearly some force is female bullshit. You can hate the word "woke", while still seeing that's obviously what this is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 PM 06-06-2024
oof

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 AM 06-08-2024
yeah this was fucking retarded too

[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:39 AM 06-12-2024
That episode of the Acolyte yesterday was probably the worst Star Wars-related thing I've ever seen. I can't even believe Disney allowed this show to be released if this is the quality of it.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:45 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That episode of the Acolyte yesterday was probably the worst Star Wars-related thing I've ever seen. I can't even believe Disney allowed this show to be released if this is the quality of it.
They're just burning money at this point.

First Star Wars movie/show that I haven't at least given a shot. I refuse to support garbage.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:45 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I've watched episode 1 and half of 2 and didn't think it's that bad. Are you talking about episode 3?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:47 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I've watched episode 1 and half of 2 and didn't think it's that bad. Are you talking about episode 3?
Yes, it is getting absolutely shit on by everybody.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:56 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yes, it is getting absolutely shit on by everybody.
I can't wait lol. Is it because of the lore of something, because I know nothing about any of the old Star wars.
[Reply]
Fish 08:22 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It's episode 3. I watched it thinking the internet hate had to be overblown. It is not. Holy shit it is not. This series is a complete turd. Ep 3 was such lazy shitty writing that it makes The Last Jedi look like an epic masterpiece of plot development and character building. They say such stupid ridiculous shit. The plot makes zero sense. The main characters' motivations are dumb and contradictory. I think the woke term gets loosely thrown around too much with media these days. But this is woke horseshit. That seems to be their only purpose with this. I'm done. I hope it fails miserably.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:17 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
It's episode 3. I watched it thinking the internet hate had to be overblown. It is not. Holy shit it is not. This series is a complete turd. Ep 3 was such lazy shitty writing that it makes The Last Jedi look like an epic masterpiece of plot development and character building. They say such stupid ridiculous shit. The plot makes zero sense. The main characters' motivations are dumb and contradictory. I think the woke term gets loosely thrown around too much with media these days. But this is woke horseshit. That seems to be their only purpose with this. I'm done. I hope it fails miserably.
It's really just fucking uninteresting.

It's a nonsense show about a couple of little girls.

That's exactly what George Lucas envisioned when he created his epic space fantasy saga for sure!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Up