ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:01 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Oh come on. Laughing at the demise of a dog you hated and that bit you is completely reasonable. If he'd actually killed it himself we could have the serial killer discussion.
Sounds like the dog was an accurate judge of character.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:25 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
I have a cat that is obsessed with playing fetch. When I'm working from home, I'll sit at my desk, and chuck his mouse down the hallway, and he'll chase it down like it's the most important job in the world. Bring it back and drop it, and go sit and wait halfway down the hall until I throw it again. If I forget or don't notice, the bastard will just sit there and yell at me.
One of mine used to do that. I'd throw a little cat toy ball and he'd chase after it and bring it back. That went on for months. Then one day he just stopped retrieving it. He'd sit there and wait for ME to retrieve it, and when I didn't, he just gave me a shitty look and wandered off. Never fetched again.

He's a bit of an asshole. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:25 AM 03-27-2023
I can't say for sure that dogs are more gay than cats, but I can say that no cat has ever tried to **** me, unlike the occasional dog.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:26 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I had a non-shitty chihuahua. People would freak out about how non-shitty she was. 4 pounds of cuteness and hardly ever barked.
That's great. I knew there had to be at least one.

I had a cat that loved to get wet. People freaked out about that, too.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:44 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
You should find another hobby other than stalking me from thread to thread.
Negative, ghost rider. Until you man up and admit to being a lying piece of shit, I told you I’d be on your ass. You flapped your gums about wanting to bet and providing proof that you aren’t a dishonest jackass, but as soon as I called your bluff you ghosted the conversation.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:03 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Negative, ghost rider. Until you man up and admit to being a lying piece of shit, I told you I’d be on your ass. You flapped your gums about wanting to bet and providing proof that you aren’t a dishonest jackass, but as soon as I called your bluff you ghosted the conversation.
How about you come to my town and we can do 3 1 minute boxing rounds. Judged, with headgear, etc.

Loser pays $500 to the charity of the winner’s choice.

I’ll even put you up at the worst motel for a night.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:25 PM 03-27-2023
How about you come to my town and we can do 3 1 minute boxing rounds. Judged, with headgear, etc.

So what you are saying is that you would rather pay for a motel, get your ass kicked for 3 minutes, and pay $500 to Children's Mercy Hospital instead of just admitting that you lied about your trip to Belize. I mean I'm down, but that seems like a really stupid way to clear your name. In your scenario, not only do you get your ass kicked, but everyone would 100% know you were full of shit about your trip. Wouldn't it be easier for you to just admit that you're a lying piece of trash.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:27 PM 03-27-2023

Heh
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:27 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That's great. I knew there had to be at least one.

I had a cat that loved to get wet. People freaked out about that, too.
We have a cat that will stand in the bathtub while you fill it up. He loves water.

Unfortunately, our 5-pound chihuahua seems to be possessed by some ancient Aztec evil.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:30 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Really? I dont have that experience. Their saliva doesn't really make a smell on you. Its why they are able to bathe themselves. My only real complaint with dogs is they smell and pant and lick you like crazy. Their drool is nasty. A well trained dog shouldn't but Ive learned every owner thinks their dog is well trained yet it will attack you, constantly lick you, nip at your toes and shoelaces, jump up on you and just bother you repeatedly mainly because its just excited. I like dogs, just not untrained dogs which as a visitor Ive noticed is most.
Not all dogs have bad breath, just like not all cats have good breath. The number 1 culprit is tooth decay and all domestic animals will suffer from it at some point (if you don't fight it) because they generally aren't being fed the kind of foods and stuff to keep their teeth clean naturally.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:32 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
So what you are saying is that you would rather pay for a motel, get your ass kicked for 3 minutes, and pay $500 to Children's Mercy Hospital instead of just admitting that you lied about your trip to Belize. I mean I'm down, but that seems like a really stupid way to clear your name. In your scenario, not only do you get your ass kicked, but everyone would 100% know you were full of shit about your trip. Wouldn't it be easier for you to just admit that you're a lying piece of trash.
PM me a good Saturday and I’ll set up the escrow, hoss.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:37 PM 03-27-2023
Wtf are 3 1 minute boxing rounds?
You need to do a bump in between each one?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:38 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We have a cat that will stand in the bathtub while you fill it up. He loves water.

Unfortunately, our 5-pound chihuahua seems to be possessed by some ancient Aztec evil.
Claude didn't want to be in the water - his thing was standing on the side of the tub while I would let water from the shower run down my arm and drip all over him off my fingertips. Still, he'd end up soaked. And annoyed whenever I stopped doing it. And it wasn't just me - anybody who entered either bathroom with a tub/shower was expected to do the same. He'd follow, or attempt to follow, anybody into a bathroom.

One of the cats I have now, Casey (or KC) has a bathtub thing, but it doesn't involve water. He just wants to get pets while rolling around in the tub. Still strange, but not nearly as strange as the other one. The second the water comes on he bolts.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:38 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Wtf are 3 1 minute boxing rounds?
You need to do a bump in between each one?
Pretty standard amateur fight length.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:40 PM 03-27-2023
Pretty standard amateur fight length.
Behind taco bell maybe.
3 rounds of 3
Or 4 rounds of 2 if you're a chick.

I suggest hitting from the girls tees.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »