ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 48
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
ThaVirus 10:21 AM 05-18-2022
Would be hilarious if Watson couldn't play and they had to tuck their tail between their legs and run back to Baker lol
[Reply]
staylor26 11:57 AM 05-18-2022

Testifying under oath, Deshaun Watson admits Ashley Solis cried at end of massage - ProFootballTalk https://t.co/OQ6HLYvYmY

— John McClain (@McClain_on_NFL) May 17, 2022

[Reply]
wazu 02:03 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine being outsmarted by the front office of the Houston Texans.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:05 PM 06-06-2022
I hadn't really paid much attention to Watson's sexual assault issues up until the last few days after I watched the Real Sports special.

I have to say, I'm skeptical of these women's claims, though it appears Watson is definitely a creepy weirdo. No one needs that many masseuses lol and you definitely don't need to be fucking multiple them, especially while you have a girlfriend.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:11 PM 06-06-2022
Think Hardin has fucked him pretty badly by coming out and insinuating there definitely were sexual interactions with multiple "masseuses". But the Wheel of Discipline could give him a slap on the wrist and an unenthusiastic handjob for all we know.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:57 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Think Hardin has fucked him pretty badly by coming out and insinuating there definitely were sexual interactions with multiple "masseuses". But the Wheel of Discipline could give him a slap on the wrist and an unenthusiastic handjob for all we know.

I haven’t dug into it, but from what I understand, Watson admitted to consensual sex with three or four of them, no?

You’re right about the Wheel of Discipline, though. It could go a million different ways. According to the Real Sports segment, the NFL didn’t even speak to some of the masseuses. And recently they’ve got Watson’s agent lauding the league’s “thorough” investigation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a sort of plea deal. “Just hype us up a bit and we’ll lighten the suspension” sort of thing.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:17 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I haven’t dug into it, but from what I understand, Watson admitted to consensual sex with three or four of them, no?

You’re right about the Wheel of Discipline, though. It could go a million different ways. According to the Real Sports segment, the NFL didn’t even speak to some of the masseuses. And recently they’ve got Watson’s agent lauding the league’s “thorough” investigation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a sort of plea deal. “Just hype us up a bit and we’ll lighten the suspension” sort of thing.
I’d be shocked if he weren’t suspended for at least a season. There’s no way the NFL has been okay with how this has all played out.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:19 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’d be shocked if he weren’t suspended for at least a season. There’s no way the NFL has been okay with how this has all played out.
Be prepared to be shocked (even though I feel he should be).
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:21 PM 06-06-2022
If the NFL isnt completely stupid it should at least be what Bauer got.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:30 PM 06-06-2022
What are your terms?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:09 PM 06-07-2022

A spa in a strip mall and the team he played for at the time played roles in enabling this series of massages. And the regular dialogue Hardin had with prosecutors before the grand jury demonstrates, at the least, the value of a well paid and well connected lawyer.

— Jenny Vrentas (@JennyVrentas) June 7, 2022

[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:27 PM 06-07-2022
Lmao, 66 different therapists. Dude is a sexual predator.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Lmao, 66 different therapists. Dude is a sexual predator.
Yet ThaVirus is “skeptical of these women’s claims”.

:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:55 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yet ThaVirus is “skeptical of these women’s claims”.

:-)
You're a fucking idiot.

it appears Watson is definitely a creepy weirdo. No one needs that many masseuses lol and you definitely don't need to be fucking multiple them, especially while you have a girlfriend.

[Reply]
staylor26 02:58 PM 06-07-2022
You're a fucking idiot.
Yet you still said you’re skeptical of these women’s claims.

And a “creepy weirdo” is an understatement. That was literally the best case scenario for him, and yet you seem to think that’s the worst of it. You don’t even seem to think he did anything illegal.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 48
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up