ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 57
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Rain Man 11:31 AM 03-27-2020
Okay, a couple of positive reviews, so I'm happy. Drafting for the Chiefs is a heavy burden of expectations.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:34 AM 03-27-2020
On a side note, I was curious how Kelce was a third rounder when he was the 63rd pick in a 32 team league. It turns out the Cleveland used their second round pick in the supplemental draft to pick up Josh Gordon, and New Orleans lost their second round pick due to the bounty scandal. So there were only 30 second round picks in 2013, and Travis was the first guy taken in the third round.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:36 AM 03-27-2020
Oh, and Mr. Cobain has been notified that it's time to take his shot. You know, at drafting.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:38 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Oh, and Mr. Cobain has been notified that it's time to take his shot. You know, at drafting.
Zing!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:44 AM 03-27-2020
Seriously, Noah would be a good pick at 32. If we can get a LB at 32 and still get Noah in the 2nd that’s a fucking perfect start.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:48 AM 03-27-2020
I was thinking him or Bryce Hall. Good job Rain Man
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:53 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There was a fight last year about talking about guys yet to be selected during the draft. Let’s not go there again....

Not implying you did this on purpose...
[Reply]
Sfeihc 11:57 AM 03-27-2020
Now the question is does Rain Man double down at CB in the CP Mock?

Noah I, Ward, Fenton, Hamilton and Barron is the current depth chart in the CP Mock World.

Heck given the depth at LB and CB I'd be tempted to double dip at both positions if the right players fall to Veach Man.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:02 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:

Noah I, Ward, Fenton, Hamilton and Barron is the current depth chart in the CP Mock World.

Heck given the depth at LB and CB I'd be tempted to double dip at both positions if the right players fall to Veach Man.
Barron?

I think you mean Brown.

Here I thought I missed a Mark Barron signing....
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:09 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:

I plan to amaze and dazzle people with my plans for the next three rounds.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 02:49 PM 03-27-2020
I plan to amaze and dazzle people with my plans for the next three rounds.
You're a dazzler, alright.
[Reply]
Chargem 12:21 PM 03-27-2020
Boo assumed I had a pick at the start of the round, didn't realize the Giants had traded it.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:58 PM 03-27-2020
Hi, I'm Kurt Cobain, a native of the state of Washington. I am so excited to announce the next pick of the Seattle Seahawks, even though I don't really like sports. I do like black people, though. And our newest citizen of Seattle is just that!

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:34 PM 03-27-2020
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Hi, I'm Kurt Cobain, a native of the state of Washington. I am so excited to announce the next pick of the Seattle Seahawks, even though I don't really like sports. I do like black people, though. And our newest citizen of Seattle is just that!

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:44 PM 03-27-2020
Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbhinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.
I figured Hall was the other CB but I didn’t want to say anything. I would be happy with either one of those guys in the 2nd.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 57
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up