ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 32
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zach Wilson Possibly Lost Starting Job?
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 11-21-2022

#Jets HC Robert Saleh said he's evaluating everything and they aren't committing to Zach Wilson as this week's starter vs. the Bears.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:08 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If Jets don't know to use him trade him to someone who does.

They can have White or Flacco fire immediately to the outlet and go from there.
I would say recognizing his leadership and attitude issues and actively trying to correct them shows that they have a good understanding of how to use it.

While they reset on Wilson, the jets should actively evaluate if lafleur is the right man for the job too. The WRs will obviously not be shy if it’s the OC holding them back

Two birds, one stone.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:10 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I would say recognizing his leadership and attitude issues and actively trying to correct them shows that they have a good understanding of how to use it.

While they reset on Wilson, the jets should actively evaluate if lafleur is the right man for the job too. The WRs will obviously not be shy if it’s the OC holding them back

Two birds, one stone.
How would a first or second year WR know what good NFL play design is supposed to look like?

And Saleh is a defensive coach. All the OC issues I was already aware of weeks ago.

What's he waiting for?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:11 PM 11-23-2022
He can certainly fail. If you're a betting guy the easy answer is join the mob and declare him dead.

Like Wilson? Sure, he has NFL talent and it was never given a chance.

Please watch the Kurt Warner breakdown of the last game.

Now as a KC fan I love it. Take another team with a possible talent and ruin it for them.
Doesn't really answer my question but thanks.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:21 PM 11-23-2022
A story in two tweets

Robert Saleh said Zach Wilson reacted with some frustration when he was told the news. "Why me? I want to play" #jets

— Zack Rosenblatt (@ZackBlatt) November 23, 2022

Flacco will be QB2 on Sunday. Wilson will NOT be active. #Jets

— Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) November 23, 2022

um maybe he's exactly the entitled little prick he looks like

the signs were there

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:25 PM 11-23-2022
So Freddie Kitchens 2 and White ready to roll?
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:27 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Sounds like a very similar story. What’s the common thread between the two?

There’s an interesting study that suggests kids with a lot of wealth have higher degrees of narcissism and individualism. Largely because they don’t have to depend on others for much of anything. Probably even worse when you are basically handed a starting nfl job without really having to scrap for it. Neither of these guys seem like bad dudes. But they clearly are individualistic especially in their lack of awareness for having genuine accountability.
Also lower empathy.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:35 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
A story in two tweets

um maybe he's exactly the entitled little prick he looks like

the signs were there

Saleh: stay down bitch
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:39 PM 11-23-2022
He just doesn't get it. 3 points and he missed a shit ton of throws. "Do you think you let the defense down"? No.

Does he not see what's wrong with the word no right there?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:51 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Also lower empathy.
Doesn't seem to effect Mahomes. Though his dad was not a star, he still had a decently long MLB career. Doubt Pat was hurting for money when he was growing up.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:58 PM 11-23-2022
How would a first or second year WR know what good NFL play design is supposed to look like?

And Saleh is a defensive coach. All the OC issues I was already aware of weeks ago.

What's he waiting for?
You don't think a young professional wide receiver can recognize good/poor play design but you can? Give these guys some credit man.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:59 PM 11-23-2022
So Freddie Kitchens 2 and White ready to roll?
Lol. Dude, Saleh may be an ineffective head coach, but he's not a fucking tire fire disaster.

Kitchens, Gase, and Hackett are absolute fucking tire fires. Ineffective doesn't even begin to describe them. The league only sees horrible coaches like these every so often.

At least Saleh's teams have an identity. Won't win them anything, but at least it's something.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:03 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Baker Mayfield? More like RGIII. RGIII was a garbage quarterback that blamed his teammates and compared himself to Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in post-game interviews. He was a weirdo. I see a lot of that in Zach Wilson.
And now he is a terrible CFB announcer.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:25 PM 11-23-2022
RGIII is one of the more entertaining announcers out there and his social media is even better. I like him in that role 20x as much as I did a QB
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:34 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol. Dude, Saleh may be an ineffective head coach, but he's not a ****ing tire fire disaster.

Kitchens, Gase, and Hackett are absolute ****ing tire fires. Ineffective doesn't even begin to describe them. The league only sees horrible coaches like these every so often.

At least Saleh's teams have an identity. Won't win them anything, but at least it's something.
10 wins, 17 losses so far.

Typically coaches with records like this get fired the next year if they don't turn it around.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:43 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You don't think a young professional wide receiver can recognize good/poor play design but you can? Give these guys some credit man.
Look at the play where Garrett Wilson throws a temper tantrum.

He thought he was open.

He wasn't.

Dude is dumb.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 32
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up