ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Defense thread***
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 09-21-2021
Discuss all things defense

When you're so bad at run defense you make it a legitimately good choice to run the ball at you consistently, that's pretty impressive(ly bad). https://t.co/hFnQIuLKqe

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 21, 2021

[Reply]
ToxSocks 08:52 AM 10-11-2021
This defense was comically bad last night. Worst i've ever seen. Can't do ANYTHING. ANYTHING.

Can't rush. Can't cover. Can't play run D. Can't cause a fumble. Can't intercept a pass. And when they finally do make a play; penalty.

Truly awful. The worst we've ever seen.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:51 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Holy mother of God.... Insert Picard double face palm

No need to make major changes huh Spags? How about some urgency here for crissakes. Try something else.
Sad to say but our Underreaction Team meets Underreaction Planet... Not enough fire in this team, at any level...
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:53 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
...Truly awful. The worst we've ever seen.
Yep...and we've seen some bad.
[Reply]
-King- 09:54 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I seriously might even consider trading Jones this offseason.

Just dump every single big salary on that side of the ball.

Get a couple of decent players for each one, and stop trying to plug scrubs in around the supposed 'stars'.
There's not a single defensive player I would be upset about cutting or trading this off season
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:03 AM 10-11-2021
This is worse than the sutton fired season.

Im not sure that i trust veach to replace all the personnel that need to get shitcanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:24 PM 10-11-2021
Dan Sorenson played 100% of all the defensive snaps last night. Every single defensive snap. Didn’t matter down/distance. Position. He’s playing.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:26 PM 10-11-2021
Dan Sorenson played 100% of all the defensive snaps last night. Every single defensive snap. Didn’t matter down/distance. Position. He’s playing.
there is zero accountability for his shitty play
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:30 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
This is worse than the sutton fired season.

Im not sure that i trust veach to replace all the personnel that need to get shitcanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can Reid and Hunt apologize to Dorsey for getting all bent out of shape about a GM doing his job and hire him back?

OH NO! Dorsey cut a washed up receiver without telling Andy!!!

OH NO! Dorsey doesn't want to give Eric Berry a long term contract! Doesn't he know he's a cancer survivor and an inspiration?!?!

Reid and Hunt's egos shoved Dorsey out the door plain and simple. Dorsey was a real GM that made actual decisions and those guys couldn't handle it, so they kicked him to the curb and replaced him with a yes man.

What a fucking waste.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:34 PM 10-11-2021
At what point will the coaches lose the locker room, at least with the other defensive players if they don’t hold Sorensen accountable and bench him for Thornhill?

Honey Badger is openly expressing his frustrations during the games with Sorensen’s continued failures. That has to be the tip of the iceberg in terms of the frustration going on in the locker room/ behind the scenes.
[Reply]
TEX 02:42 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
At what point will the coaches lose the locker room, at least with the other defensive players if they don’t hold Sorensen accountable and bench him for Thornhill?

Honey Badger is openly expressing his frustrations during the games with Sorensen’s continued failures. That has to be the tip of the iceberg in terms of the frustration going on in the locker room/ behind the scenes.
HB sucked last night too. They all suck.
[Reply]
TEX 02:44 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This defense was comically bad last night. Worst i've ever seen. Can't do ANYTHING. ANYTHING.

Can't rush. Can't cover. Can't play run D. Can't cause a fumble. Can't intercept a pass. And when they finally do make a play; penalty.

Truly awful. The worst we've ever seen.
And they have been that way for awhile. They're so bad, they're forcing the offense to be perfect. And that's what our offense used to do to other teams. I don't even watch the defense anymore. Last night when the Bills had the ball, I was flipping channels and was watching the baseball game. I'll get up get away from the TV and won't watch the defense at all. They suck so bad.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:45 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Can Reid and Hunt apologize to Dorsey for getting all bent out of shape about a GM doing his job and hire him back?

OH NO! Dorsey cut a washed up receiver without telling Andy!!!

OH NO! Dorsey doesn't want to give Eric Berry a long term contract! Doesn't he know he's a cancer survivor and an inspiration?!?!

Reid and Hunt's egos shoved Dorsey out the door plain and simple. Dorsey was a real GM that made actual decisions and those guys couldn't handle it, so they kicked him to the curb and replaced him with a yes man.

What a fucking waste.
:-) Dorsey is about the last person I want rebuilding our defense.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:12 PM 10-11-2021

The #Chiefs defense is allowing 7.1 yards per play. According to @pfref, that's the worst mark through five weeks in NFL history. They're allowing an average of 3.3 points/drive. The last NFL team to score 3.3 points/drive for a season was the '07 Patriots.

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) October 11, 2021

[Reply]
JPH83 03:20 PM 10-11-2021
I keep trying to find positives but to be honest they're reserved for next year. There's too much wrong to turn this shp around in-season.

After that the obvious hopes for me are that at both DE and LB at least we should be able to get simultaneously cheaper and better than what we have.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:23 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I keep trying to find positives but to be honest they're reserved for next year. There's too much wrong to turn this shp around in-season.

After that the obvious hopes for me are that at both DE and LB at least we should be able to get simultaneously cheaper and better than what we have.
If I told you right now we were going to the playoffs and we were going to knock out the Chargers or Bills in the 2nd round but couldn't tell you what happened after that would you take it?
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up