ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Statistically speaking from a fantasy perspective who has the biggest year?
Rice 44 37.93%
Hollywood 68 58.62%
Worthy 4 3.45%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rice, Hollywood, or Worthy?
ForeverIowan 10:00 PM 07-23-2024
From a fantasy perspective who has the biggest year? Let's assume Rice is not suspended this year which seems more likely than not with each passing day.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:54 AM 07-24-2024
I don’t think Rice will be suspended this year.. With that being said I’m thinking Hollywood will have a big year in this offense..
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:55 AM 07-24-2024
I think Rice without question if he's not suspended, he's going to get the most volume by far. Brown and Worthy will both have big years as well, but from a fantasy perspective, Rice is the guy. I think they will expect him to take even more pressure off Kelce underneath this year. I could honestly see him having a 100 catch season.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:31 AM 07-24-2024
Rice this year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:35 AM 07-24-2024
I voted Hollywood but on YPG I'll take Rice. So if he avoids a suspension this season, I'd say Rice.

Whatever the case may be, I don't see how Mahomes doesn't go for 5,000 yards and 40+ TDs this year. This offense can be SAVAGE if these dudes can stay on the field.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:38 AM 07-24-2024
Boss has each down for 1500...
[Reply]
crispystl 08:41 AM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I voted Hollywood but on YPG I'll take Rice. So if he avoids a suspension this season, I'd say Rice.

Whatever the case may be, I don't see how Mahomes doesn't go for 5,000 yards and 40+ TDs this year. This offense can be SAVAGE if these dudes can stay on the field.
Yeah I just told the wife and kid I'd be shocked if Mahomes doesn't go for 5k this year. He has a ton of weapons and he seems like he's in a great place mentally. On top of that the guy has accomplished everything at this point, so I'm hoping he can go out there and just play loose.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:04 AM 07-24-2024
I feel like rice and Hollywood will be like a ceedee lamb/cooks 1-2 punch. Ceedee gets tons of volume and cooks gets fewer but very meaningful targets. Except we have a way better qb and Hollywood is way more explosive than cooks at this stage of their career.

I had cooks on my fantasy team this year and he was a really solid option even if he made you sweat bullets at times
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:49 AM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Yeah I just told the wife and kid I'd be shocked if Mahomes doesn't go for 5k this year. He has a ton of weapons and he seems like he's in a great place mentally. On top of that the guy has accomplished everything at this point, so I'm hoping he can go out there and just play loose.
LT may be the impediment there.

If he doesn't trust his blind side, he'll speed up a bit and it'll create problems.

I'm glad Donovan Smith hasn't signed yet and ultimately if Kingsley doesn't take the #1 spot in camp, I think the Chiefs will sign him. I think the Chiefs are about as wary of Morris in that starting LT spot as I am.

Now maybe he'll go out there and blow everyone away and I'll be wrong. There's an opening for him to win the job, but I don't think the Chiefs expect it and given their druthers, they'd rather see it be Kingsley.

And if it isn't AND Morris doesn't wow them, I think we see Smith back before the first pre-season game.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:53 AM 07-24-2024
If Rice is not suspended I would pick him to just outpace Hollywood for the most yards.

I do hope if Hollywood and Worthy end up being big time players out get more yards than Rice, or Rice's yards stagnate vs last year he takes it like a man. I didn't really like seeing him bitch at Mahomes in the Super Bowl when he didn't throw it to him.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:15 AM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I didn't really like seeing him bitch at Mahomes in the Super Bowl when he didn't throw it to him.
The evidence is starting to pile up that he just likes to do dumb shit.
[Reply]
Womble 05:47 PM 07-24-2024
Some of you are sleeping on Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:22 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
suffocating... :-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:42 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Yes, I think he should have a good year.

But Andy won't let him run up the score if the D is locking things down and the run game is doing enough.

His best years were when KC had crappy D.

Plus, it remains to be seen if he can connect on deep balls or will opponents keep enough help back.

LT is a bit of a worry.
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 08:18 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Well wake me up when it happens because I waited all last season
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:30 PM 07-24-2024
Fully understand he is a rookie...he also has 4.21 speed. Reid and Mahomes just drooling to unleash this offense and start pushing the ball down the field. I genuinely think Worthy could eclipse 1,000 yards this season. Fully capable of going off in 3 or 4 games.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up