ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's see your first post on this forum
Womble 08:49 AM 05-08-2024
As the thread title says. Link/quote your first post you ever made on Chiefsplanet. I want to see some bangers.

Easiest way to do it is by going on advanced search, filter by your username in the top right then in the bottom left change the "sort results by" option from descending to ascending and then check the "posts" button under the "Show Results as" heading. Like this:

After clicking "search now" your first post should be the top option.
[Reply]
loochy 09:16 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Same for me. Not entirely sure what that's about.

If I have it display threads instead of posts then it works.

So my first post was in the "*****Official Chiefs vs Saints game thread*****" in November 2008. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=196796

Here's the post:

Originally Posted by loochy:
Bradley only has 2 balls now.

And I don't even know who Bradley is! Did we have a player named Bradley?
[Reply]
Womble 09:17 AM 05-08-2024
I think this is just the CP server telling you all that you need to get a life. This antiquated forum is quite wise.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:19 AM 05-08-2024

So my first post was in the "*****Official Chiefs vs Saints game thread*****" in November 2008. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=196796

Here's the post:

WR Mark Bradley
[Reply]
DaFace 09:21 AM 05-08-2024

Here's the post:

Interesting, glad there's a workaround. My first few posts were all about trying to find cheap tickets to games (and failing for the most part). That's not very exciting.
[Reply]
loochy 09:21 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
WR Mark Bradley

Man, he must have been a real spare. Now that you mention him I STILL don't recall anything.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:25 AM 05-08-2024
Weed vs Alcohol thread:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
(Might as well make my virgin post on something important) Someday--when cannabinoid-therapy is commonly accepted as a cure for cancer--people are going to look back and be freaking AMAZED that it was once illegal and that people were actually thrown in jail for using it. The hemp plant is a miracle plant. Why are the powers-that-be so ignorant/corrupt?

Andrew Luck looks so good in red though. . .

[Reply]
staylor26 09:27 AM 05-08-2024
Turns out my first post was a thread:

Originally Posted by staylor26:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi.../1509352.html#

It seems as if the entire NFL has take notice. That really speaks volumes about his play on the field as nobodies seen more tape on this guy then past and future opponents.
And of course Pest gave me shit for Q.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:28 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by titty meat:
How much does your dick sweat?

[Reply]
Direckshun 09:28 AM 05-08-2024
This is my annual reminder that I have only started one game thread in CP history.

It was a game the Chiefs played in Oakland where we lost in a torrential downpour and Eric Berry came down with cancer.
[Reply]
loochy 05-08-2024, 09:29 AM
This message has been deleted by loochy. Reason: Not the right thread for this discussion. I'll not derail the thread.
KC_Lee 09:29 AM 05-08-2024
The ***OFFICIAL 08-09 Hockey Thread***

Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Ok I guess it's time to stop the lurking and make my first post. As a KC native living in Nashville I've become a Preds fan. A nice little team with some great young blue liners in Suter & Weber.

If Ellis plays the same between the pipes as he did last year I could see an 8th or 7th playoff spot for the Preds.

[Reply]
loochy 09:30 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
This is my annual reminder that I have only started one game thread in CP history.

It was a game the Chiefs played in Oakland where we lost in a torrential downpour and Eric Berry came down with cancer.

In Eric Berry's mom's voice: "Eric, darling, you need to come in from that cold rain. You're going to catch cancer."
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:31 AM 05-08-2024
In Eric Berry's mom's voice: "Eric, darling, you need to come in from that cold rain. You're going to catch cancer."
Oh man, this made me laugh harder than it probably should have
[Reply]
Indian Chief 09:40 AM 05-08-2024
Spoiler-ed for length.

Spoiler!

Wasn't even about football. From the great whiskey thread.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:58 AM 05-08-2024
From 10-19-07, my quote and what I was responding to.

Originally Posted by Phobia:
Are the Raiders planning to win a division game this year?
Originally Posted by RaiderSithLord:
We have that planned for 18 Oct 07.

Enjoy the coming loss.
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Guys, give him some credit. He meant Oct. 7, 2018. He's just being realistic about their chances.

[Reply]
cmh6476 10:02 AM 05-08-2024
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76317

November of 2003:

Originally Posted by :
What is the No. 1 area we need to address in the off-season?

I was thinking about making this a poll, then I thought I would forget something. Here are some things that could be addressed this off-season:

-Defensive Coordinator

-Punter

-Shut-down corner

-re-signing FAs (Tait, Wesley, etc.)

-Wide receiver

-D-Line

-Linebacker

What else are you thinking? I realize Barber, Fujita and Mitchell will probably be starting linebackers next year, and the D-line could remain the same as well, but there probably is better talent out there. What do you think?

[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up