ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mars declared unsafe for humans to live as no one can survive for longer than 4 years
Bowser 10:32 PM 06-03-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This can only mean that the radiation produces superpowers after five years of exposure.
I'm listening....
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:36 PM 06-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm listening....
I think we need to go try it. What do you know about building a spaceship?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:58 PM 06-03-2023
Only that it helps if you have access to a crashed spaceship or if you have a stranded alien helping you out.

I'll go search Amazon to see if they have a text or manual available.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:27 AM 06-04-2023
Start here...

[Reply]
Rausch 08:29 AM 06-04-2023
So naturally I'm wondering what they've discovered on Mars that would want them to keep the rest of us away from it.
Answers.

Think of a place you really don't want other people to go. My guess would be that place is perfect and you don't want other people ruining it...
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:11 PM 06-05-2023
So naturally I'm wondering what they've discovered on Mars that would want them to keep the rest of us away from it.
They want to keep us away from Mars because if we established a colony there we could send a mission from Mars to Uranus. Uranus is what they’re trying to keep us away from. Uranus is filled with vast deposits of oil.

But don’t worry, no one is going to ask you any questions about what it was being used for. That’s classified information.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:13 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
They want to keep us away from Mars because if we established a colony there we could send a mission from Mars to Uranus. Uranus is what they’re trying to keep us away from. Uranus is filled with vast deposits of oil.

But don’t worry, no one is going to ask you any questions about what it was being used for. That’s classified information.
So you're saying keeping us away from Uranus is a pro-state policy?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:16 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So you're saying keeping us away from Uranus is a pro-state policy?
Yes.

At least up until the current administration.
[Reply]
Donger 01:10 PM 06-05-2023

[Reply]
JPH83 01:18 AM 06-04-2023
Significantly longer than Cincinnati
[Reply]
scho63 02:13 AM 06-04-2023
The only thing of mine going to Mars may be my ashes when I die.

The future generations will be dealing with this shit.

Lotsa luck to ya.
[Reply]
jd1020 05:08 AM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
The only thing of mine going to Mars may be my ashes when I die.

The future generations will be dealing with this shit.

Lotsa luck to ya.
The estimations for Earth leaving the habitable zone is anywhere from 1.75 to 3 billion years from now. Earth will probably eat another planet killing asteroid before then.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:45 AM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The estimations for Earth leaving the habitable zone is anywhere from 1.75 to 3 billion years from now. Earth will probably eat another planet killing asteroid before then.
Yep. It's a near certainty a planet-killer asteroid will hit Earth over just the next million years or whatever. Way before the Sun expands into a red giant and swallows the Earth or any other natural calamity.

Beginning to look like we'll have to leave the solar system to find another long-term habitable planet.
[Reply]
TLO 07:48 AM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yep. It's a near certainty a planet-killer asteroid will hit Earth over just the next million years or whatever. Way before the Sun expands into a red giant and swallows the Earth or any other natural calamity.

Beginning to look like we'll have to leave the solar system to find another long-term habitable planet.
That's so far into the future that I don't think it's likely humans are still around. Something will kill us all off. Probably ourselves.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:03 AM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by George Brett Statue:
That's so far into the future that I don't think it's likely humans are still around. Something will kill us all off. Probably ourselves.
Probably it'll be ourselves. Though a planet-killer rock could hit us at any time really. Just in the last decade there have been at least a dozen rocks that have passed by closer than the Moon's orbit. And those are just the ones we saw. Probably many more we didn't see.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up