ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Roll call: who’s going to the AFCCG at Arrowhead?
htismaqe 04:29 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Not I. The Chiefs have a decided advantage in AFCCG's that I do not attend.
I've been to two and they lost them both. I watched the other 2 from my couch and they advanced to the Super Bowl. I'm not sure I'll ever attend another AFCCG in person. I'm bad luck.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:36 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I've been to two and they lost them both. I watched the other 2 from my couch and they advanced to the Super Bowl. I'm not sure I'll ever attend another AFCCG in person. I'm bad luck.

FUCK THAT.

No such thing as bad luck.
[Reply]
Monty 12:25 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I have my tickets. Section 114 Row 5 by the tunnels.

I'm 115, Row 5. :-)
[Reply]
RocKhawks 12:32 PM 01-23-2023
I am in there like swimwear! Section 109 Row 25.

Would love to tailgate with someone! I will bring beer, or money, or both!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:39 PM 01-23-2023
in
[Reply]
Lzen 04:28 PM 01-23-2023
I will be there.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:31 PM 01-23-2023
C'mon, you guys don't really believe in bad luck. Do you? :-)
[Reply]
Renegade 04:36 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Do you not have lucky socks, or any apparel? Do you not have game day superstitions? I am 0-1 (Patriots), so I stay away as well.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:02 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Do you not have lucky socks, or any apparel? Do you not have game day superstitions? I am 0-1 (Patriots), so I stay away as well.
No.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:37 PM 01-23-2023
It's unlucky to not believe in luck.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:05 PM 01-23-2023
The year we won the Super Bowl....I wore the same shirt, jeans and socks. I washed them each time but it was the same outfit for every game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:14 AM 01-24-2023
Hell, I've read that people will listen to AFCCGs/SBs on the radio because they're so superstitious, or will switch from TV to radio because they're losing, or won't watch at all.

Suffer as a fan for decades just to talk yourself out of fully enjoying this glorious era of Chiefs football over stupid shit that doesn't matter. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:29 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Hell, I've read that people will listen to AFCCGs/SBs on the radio because they're so superstitious, or will switch from TV to radio because they're losing, or won't watch at all.

Suffer as a fan for decades just to talk yourself out of fully enjoying this glorious era of Chiefs football over stupid shit that doesn't matter. :-)
You do you, while the rest of us help to win championships
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:41 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You do you, while the rest of us help to win championships
:-)

Well, I'm 1-0 when going to Divisional Round games (:13)... 1-2 in the AFCCG (Patriots, Titans, Bengals), 0-1 when hosting a SB party and 1-0 when going to a SB party.

Also 2-0 when I order KC Joe's (SB and 2020 Bills AFCCG) and 1-0 when watching the AFCCG at home (2020 Bills), so I'm doing my part this weekend as it's on the way and will be watching at home (bastards have been out of Z-Man kits for weeks though :-) ).

[Reply]
Monty 10:46 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

The voice of reason, THANK YOU!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up