ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rice involved in shooting at SMU pre draft?
SHOWTIME 03:37 PM 05-10-2024
The news on Rashee Rice keeps getting better and better...

�� UPDATE

Multiple teams learned before the NFL Draft that Kansas City #Chiefs WR Rashee Rice was allegedly involved in an incident at SMU. Rice (or someone with him), fired multiple bullets into an empty car belonging to Kendric Davis after attending an SMU basketball game… pic.twitter.com/Nx0n1Y7A2H

— NFL Rumors (@nflrums) May 10, 2024

A previously unreported incident while at SMU could impact the NFL's eventual discipline of Chiefs WR Rashee Rice for more recent off-field events. https://t.co/Bh7OAGembY

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) May 10, 2024

[Reply]
Womble 04:18 PM 05-10-2024
Rashee Rice kicked my cat too.
[Reply]
vonBobo 04:21 PM 05-10-2024
I blame this on the girlfriend, the Kansas city star, and Frank white
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:26 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I thought the NFL couldn’t punish Jalen Carter because his situation happened before he was in the league.

Is that not true here?
At this point, I mean really, who cares? Dude shot up someone's car because he thought they might be flirting with his girl. That sound reasonable to you?
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:26 PM 05-10-2024
I don't know what Kendric Davis did to warrant that action, but it must have been bad. I'm glad we didn't draft him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:27 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by AndChiefs:
I’d take anything from Florio with a mountain sized grain of salt.

Oh, this is from Florio about a black player?

Nothing to see here. Let's all move on.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:27 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
At this point, I mean really, who cares? Dude shot up someone's car because he thought they might be flirting with his girl. That sound reasonable to you?
Two people are dead because of Jalen Carter. Not could have been dead. ARE dead.

Now THAT doesn't sound reasonable.
[Reply]
old_geezer 04:32 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Rashee deserves a little credit for being responsible enough to make sure the car was empty.
Seriously doubt he bothered to check. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:32 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hmmm, well considering the source I find it hard to believe it happened at all. If it did happen, then this dude is a little gangster ass wannabe and needs to:

A - clean his shit up real quick or he's going to be in jail or worse

B - stop associating with the trash that he is associating with. He obviously is too stupid to do the right thing and not be influenced by his idiot friends no matter how much money is at stake of losing.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:34 PM 05-10-2024
Could impact the NFL’s disciplinary action? How so, Mike? He wasn’t in the NFL when it occurred. Aren’t you a lawyer, Mike? Because that’s just not how that works, Mike. Mmkay.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:36 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Seriously doubt he bothered to check. :-)
You wouldn't say that if Rashee was white like Rice! RACIST!
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:38 PM 05-10-2024
What in the actual **** is Florio talking about?

"The latest incident involving Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice has prompted some in the media to dust off pre-draft reports from anonymous scouts who expressed negative opinions about Rice. The fact, however, that those opinions have been validated by recent events doesn’t make it right to smear players with the subjective beliefs of those who might benefit from a player slipping and sliding in the draft.

There are certain objective facts, however, that teams became aware of — and that did not come to light publicly before the draft. Those facts could impact the manner in which his current entanglements are handled by the NFL.

Per multiple sources, multiple teams learned during the pre-draft process about an alleged incident involving Rice while he was at SMU. Rice believed former SMU basketball player Kendric Davis was seeing Rice’s girlfriend. Rice and some of his friends, per the specific information gathered by at least one team, went to an SMU basketball game. Rice (or someone with him), per the specific information gathered by at least one team, fired multiple bullets into the empty car belonging to Kendric Davis.

Multiple sources expressed a belief that every team was aware of the incident before the draft, including the Chiefs. Kansas City drafted Rice in round two. He was the fifty-fifth overall selection."

So first its pretty much every team knew about this ALLEGED incedent, but only one team gathered any specific information. Gtfooh Florio. ****ing hack ass reerun.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:40 PM 05-10-2024
Rashee Rice was in Las Vegas during the Super Bowl in February.

He may or may not have been in the vicinity of a gun while in Vegas.

[Reply]
KCBlitz 04:45 PM 05-10-2024
There will be a story of him pushing a kid and taking his candies soon.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:47 PM 05-10-2024
Bagh! Hearsay! Nothing to see here!
[Reply]
493rd 05:07 PM 05-10-2024
Dude’s a thug that’s it. His actions at the very least suggest it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up