ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is your breakout player this year?
RunKC 07:59 AM 06-14-2024
Always fun to do these before camp bc you still haven’t seen anything yet. Lot of good candidates this year.

FAU, Leo Chenal, Xavier Worthy, Josh Williams, Jared Wiley, Jaden Hicks, Hollywood Brown, Chamarri Conner, Nazeeh Johnson.

Gonna go with Hollywood. He’s finally got a real QB and an offense to go with it. I think the guy is gonna have a career year.

Who ya got?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:38 AM 06-14-2024
I think Josh Williams finished the year really strong, and with the loss of Sneed, he will continue to ascend and become a legit CB2 to McDuffie.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:53 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'll make a real bold one and say Jared Wiley. I've always felt that TE2 is just ripe for someone to dominate in this offense. And I can see us dialing back Kelce ever so slightly during the season to keep him fresh.
A few weeks before the draft I was all over Jared Wiley. Thought he was an ideal fit for our offense. Was absolutely ecstatic when we drafted him.

Noah Gray has been really disappointing to me, especially last year when he had more opportunities than ever to show out.

I think Wiley is going to hurt defenses in the red zone and down the seam. Gonna be so much fun watching him with Kelce.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:58 AM 06-14-2024
Also wanted to put this out there for FAU doubters: Matt Verderame had a really good point about him.

FAU had 7 QB hits and 2 TFL in only 218 snaps last year. Karlaftis had 17 QB hits and 7 TFL in 911 snaps and Omenihu had 11 QB hits and 5 TFL in 503 snaps.

The average for FAU relative to snaps was far more productive. The signs and production were there despite small sample size. He could be the breakout guy this season.
[Reply]
redfan 09:33 AM 06-14-2024
Kingsley
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:35 AM 06-14-2024
Joshua Williams. He's been all upside since we drafted him out of Fayetteville State. This is the year he becomes a guy receivers dread to line up across from.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:36 AM 06-14-2024
I became a big Conner fan last year. His biggest obstacle to a breakout year is that there's a lot of competition at safety, but I think he'll be one of those guys who's not a "starter" but is on the field all the time at various positions.

I'm a big Chenal fan as well, but I think he was breaking out last year. This year he'll get recognized more for it, but I think he's already a championship team starter.
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:38 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Leo in my opinion ALREADY broke out.
This. Man is a stud.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:52 AM 06-14-2024
Chenel, Williams are good picks to have good years.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 10:44 AM 06-14-2024
Rugby guy gonna dominate
[Reply]
tyton75 11:22 AM 06-14-2024
Really hoping FAU can break out in some fashion and be consistent
[Reply]
Womble 11:24 AM 06-14-2024
I've got a feeling Chiefsaholic is going to break out this year.

He's got everything you want in a WR. He's experienced in executing planned routes, creates separation and can be a gunslinger on trick plays.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:29 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Sua's gonna take that job, man.
Originally Posted by wazu:
Somebody better really break the fuck out at LT.
I'd be ok with that, as long as one of them does.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:29 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
A few weeks before the draft I was all over Jared Wiley. Thought he was an ideal fit for our offense. Was absolutely ecstatic when we drafted him.

Noah Gray has been really disappointing to me, especially last year when he had more opportunities than ever to show out.

I think Wiley is going to hurt defenses in the red zone and down the seam. Gonna be so much fun watching him with Kelce.
Noah Gray's height is a detriment to him being a legit TE, he's more of a FB/H-Back/movement TE because of that.
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:31 AM 06-14-2024
Nazeeh, FAU, Kingsley in November
[Reply]
TLO 12:15 PM 06-14-2024
I really think this is the year Kris Wilson puts it all together.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up