ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
Wisconsin_Chief 03:47 PM 08-20-2022
So far, Reid and Veach have given us no reason to think they won’t just play the best guys who give the the Chiefs their best opportunity to win.

With him, I just don’t know if I can say that. They’re trying to will him into the player they thought he was. However, he’s simply too slow and weak to be an NFL running back. His shiftiness isn’t enough in this league without the size and speed.

They have earned the right to choose their players. 4 straight AFC championship games at Arrowhead. I’ll let them have this one if they really believe in the guy. It doesn’t look promising, though.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:47 PM 08-20-2022
All of our RBs not named McKinnon have looked super meh today
[Reply]
Hoover 04:02 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
All of our RBs not named McKinnon have looked super meh today
Yeah but we are not running McKinnon
[Reply]
TEX 04:03 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Yeah but we are not running McKinnon
:-)
[Reply]
Hoover 04:07 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-)
He didn't run the ball today. So yeah, he looked great doing what he does out of the backfield, and I love the kid, but its not like he ran the ball today when the others couldn't
[Reply]
TEX 04:21 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
He didn't run the ball today. So yeah, he looked great doing what he does out of the backfield, and I love the kid, but its not like he ran the ball today when the others couldn't
Yep. I knew what you meant...I just thought it was funny as in it could mean, "We're not running McKinnon today," (but if we had, he'd look bad also.)
[Reply]
Pablo 03:48 PM 08-20-2022
I'm apathetic with the dude. Just rather see anybody else in there.

Oh he lost 2 yards? Cool
Missed his hole completely? Cool
Busted free and got 7-8? Cool
[Reply]
-King- 03:51 PM 08-20-2022
Just let McKinnon start. He's clearly the most talented. CEH is bad, and I still don't get the hype over Pacheco.
[Reply]
TEX 04:00 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just let McKinnon start. He's clearly the most talented. CEH is bad, and I still don't get the hype over Pacheco.
Yep. McKinnon should start... I think the hype over Pacheco is a reflection of how bad the RB room is. Pacheco at least has great speed, so there is hope. There is no such hope for CEH. He's too small and slow.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:38 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Gotta keep his touches low or he won't be available in the Playoffs.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:53 PM 08-20-2022
There's no secret quality of CEH waiting to be discovered. At least Pacheco and McKinnon have speed if they get in space. There's zero chance CEH will bust one, he's literally never done it. And it's because he's slow as shit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:56 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
There's no secret quality of CEH waiting to be discovered. At least Pacheco and McKinnon have speed if they get in space. There's zero chance CEH will bust one, he's literally never done it. And it's because he's slow as shit.
Has he even popped a 30 yarder yet?

I'm thinking no, its probably more like 15-18
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:59 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I understand CEH had great college film. I get it. The tape was there.

But seriously, how did they ever think a small, physically weak RB with 4.6 speed was worth a first round pick in the modern NFL? I just don’t get it, and I never will. I feel like other teams had him pretty high on their boards too, so it wasn’t just us.

Did he lose some pop permanently with his injury? Do teams just overvalue LSU players? I can’t think of a good explanation.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:58 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I understand CEH had great college film. I get it. The tape was there.

But seriously, how did they ever think a small, physically weak RB with 4.6 speed was worth a first round pick in the modern NFL? I just don’t get it, and I never will. I feel like other teams had him pretty high on their boards too, so it wasn’t just us.

Did he lose some pop permanently with his injury? Do teams just overvalue LSU players? I can’t think of a good explanation.
Honestly, I don't think his tape was all-world. It was good, but not a guy you pound the table for. He seems to be the Ryan Sims of that LSU offense. Every time you see a really well-performing offensive or defensive unit, you know there's going to be one guy out there that is a byproduct of it rather than the reason for it. I still don't understand the pick.
[Reply]
threebag 03:54 PM 08-20-2022
Later CEH
[Reply]
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up