ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Carson Wentz
MMXcalibur 09:52 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I kinda like it.

Way better than Gabbert.
That's SUPER BOWL CHAMPION Blaine Gabbert, you cur.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:53 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
That's SUPER BOWL CHAMPION Blaine Gabbert, you cur.
Because thankfully he never had to play a meaningful snap.
[Reply]
Bump 08:53 PM 04-01-2024
Sounds good to me! He'll get to play in the last game of the season, I'm sure. Gabbert was pretty ass and Andy loves his veteran backups.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:02 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Sounds good to me! He'll get to play in the last game of the season, I'm sure. Gabbert was pretty ass and Andy loves his veteran backups.
Andy loves to rehabilitate like he did with Michael VicK. I don't know what happened to Carson Wentz, but it sure seemed like he did have the "it factor"in the very beginning. Maybe that injury just screwed with his head. I don't know but I do trust Andy Reid and rehabilitating quarterbacks and has some of you have said he's a great back up quarterback if Andy can get him halfway rehabilitated.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:53 PM 04-01-2024
If Andy can fix his head, probably the best backup option We’ve ever had.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:55 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
If Andy can fix his head, probably the best backup option We’ve ever had.
He can’t. Frank Reich thought he could fix him and was so disgusted with him he dumped him after one year in Indy.

Andy aint fixing shit. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come in with a massive ego and fuck with the locker room.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:59 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
He can’t. Frank Reich thought he could fix him and was so disgusted with him he dumped him after one year in Indy.

Andy aint fixing shit. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come in with a massive ego and fuck with the locker room.

I have faith in Andy. He made Henne look decent. And not terribly worried about Wentz’s ego. Just his decision making.

Anyway, we’ll see in preseason. No doubt Andy will at least start him in the third PS game.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:00 PM 04-01-2024

Andy aint fixing shit. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come in with a massive ego and **** with the locker room.
I highly doubt Carson Wentz has the ability to fuck with our locker room in any capacity.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:26 PM 04-01-2024

John Dorsey probably would have given Wentz a $100 million contract
[Reply]
Art_Vandelay 03:58 AM 04-02-2024

Andy aint fixing shit. Let’s just hope he doesn’t come in with a massive ego and **** with the locker room.
That's not correct. Frank Reich wanted to keep Wentz after the season. It was owner Jim Irsay who wanted to get rid of him (exact reasons were not given, it was speculated that Irsay was pissed because Wentz didn't want to get vaccinated in the Covid19 season). Instead, he brought in Matt Ryan, with whom the Colts had a significantly worse season than the year before with Wentz.
[Reply]
seamonster 04:32 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Art_Vandelay:
That's not correct. Frank Reich wanted to keep Wentz after the season. It was owner Jim Irsay who wanted to get rid of him (exact reasons were not given, it was speculated that Irsay was pissed because Wentz didn't want to get vaccinated in the Covid19 season). Instead, he brought in Matt Ryan, with whom the Colts had a significantly worse season than the year before with Wentz.
That's exactly what happened. Wentz rubbed Irsay the wrong way. Country boy that bow hunts and didn't take the vaccine. Which is part of the problem with Wentz. Has Josh Allen-like arm talent but he's disintrested in football. He'd rather be in a tree stand.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:25 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
That's exactly what happened. Wentz rubbed Irsay the wrong way. Country boy that bow hunts and didn't take the vaccine. Which is part of the problem with Wentz. Has Josh Allen-like arm talent but he's disintrested in football. He'd rather be in a tree stand.
Never heard that. Sounds like Cutler, minus the diabeetus.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:34 AM 04-02-2024

Dude what are you on? In what world could this guy affect the locker room AT ALL with Mahomes and Kelce breathing air?

He's joining a dynasty team coming off back to back superbowls.

This dude has nothing to say, except thanks for the free game checks. Wentz will be quiet as a church mouse. He's playing behind the best qb that ever lived.

He can say nothing, he can question nothing. He will keep his head down, work, and do as he's told, and he will get himself another pine riding Superbowl ring.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:51 PM 04-01-2024
I read he was a head case.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:12 PM 04-01-2024
Should we bring him in on fourth and one and run the QB sneak?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up