ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Please pray for Jamaica!
Coochie liquor 07:36 PM 07-02-2024
In Ocho Rios right now, and the island is about to get hammered. If you’ve never been, it’s a very poor country, with little to no building codes, and some homes literally made of scrap plywood, and leftover materials. It’s gonna be a really rough go for the people here, and it’s so sad.

We could have left a couple days early, but I vowed to stay later and use my construction skills if needed. In the morning we will be locked in our room for the duration of the storm. It’s not the first hurricane we’ve endured, but it’s not me I’m worried about. The people here will be devastated if this continues at this rate.

Luckily we bought another shroom candy bar before the dispensary closed. So our plan is to stay in the room, but leave the planet for a while!

Please pray for Jamaica, and hopefully see you guys on the flip side!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:25 PM 07-02-2024
Bad idea island shorts
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:31 PM 07-02-2024
Damn man. Good on you for wanting to be available to provide aid.

God willing your services aren’t needed as much as they could be.
[Reply]
Bump 12:01 AM 07-03-2024
stay safe
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:12 AM 07-03-2024
Calm before the storm right now. Winds are picking up, most employees will thankfully be home with their families. We have 5 cats that live on our pool deck, and gonna try to get as many as we can into the room this morning. Lotta people still here at the resort. Just hoping it’s not as dire as it’s sounding.

Thanks to all for the well wishes. Island wide lockdown/curfew in effect. Probably gonna be a rough few days! I’ll give an update later before we lose power/internet. Tbh, we love this island, we love the people here, and I would rather ride it out here with them, than be home.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:59 AM 07-03-2024
Good man and God speed
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:57 AM 07-03-2024
I guess it’s admirable what you are doing, but I hope you don’t have kids. Mom and Dad dying in a hurricane when they had the means to leave just so they could possibly help a few people they don’t know at their favorite vacation spot would be a tough pill to swallow.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:58 AM 07-03-2024
Stay safe down there my man.
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:02 AM 07-03-2024
I think this is an admirable act in theory, I just hope you don’t add to the looming humanitarian crisis by staying. Be safe and lean toward security instead of heroics.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:02 AM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I guess it’s admirable what you are doing, but I hope you don’t have kids. Mom and Dad dying in a hurricane when they had the means to leave just so they could possibly help a few people they don’t know at their favorite vacation spot would be a tough pill to swallow.
I won't get a boob job until my last kid is an adult so I sort of get what you're saying but holy fuck.

We are built by people who run into the fire.

I'm sure Coochies kids are proud.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:06 AM 07-03-2024
Stay safe Coochie!

Good looking out for them cats

IYKYK

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by After Work Happy Hour (@afterworkhappyhour)

[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:11 AM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I won't get a boob job until my last kid is an adult so I sort of get what you're saying but holy fuck.

We are built by people who run into the fire.

I'm sure Coochies kids are proud.
There’s no helping anyone during the hurricane. This isn’t like running into a burning building to save someone. This is getting high in a top floor penthouse while a building is on fire and hoping the fire doesn’t reach your floor. If I was really interested in helping, I’d leave and organize help and funds and go back after the storm and truly help people rebuild.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:14 AM 07-03-2024
Surprised Beetlejuice is still alive.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:17 AM 07-03-2024
There’s no helping anyone during the hurricane. This isn’t like running into a burning building to save someone. This is getting high in a top floor penthouse while a building is on fire and hoping the fire doesn’t reach your floor. If I was really interested in helping, I’d leave and organize help and funds and go back after the storm and truly help people rebuild.
Give it a rest dude.

Originally Posted by :
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
Prayers/thoughts threads are not normal threads, and will be treated as such. Be respectful. If you don’t have anything positive to add, move on to another thread.

[Reply]
Katipan 07:18 AM 07-03-2024
You're very sweet.

Unfortunately, there is so much immediate help that can be given. Have you never been in a natural disaster? Not everyone should run home to raise money in safety.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:25 AM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Give it a rest dude.
Whatever dude. Nothing I said was rude. I even called it admirable.

There’s nothing wrong with having a different opinion than “good on you, dude.” I didn’t call Coochie stupid or anything. Simply offered a different perspective.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up