ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyler Boyd: Cincy Bengals are Whiny Deluded Bitches & I'm one of them
Jewish Rabbi 01:54 PM 05-30-2023
I literally hope he dies today
[Reply]
Mecca 01:56 PM 05-30-2023
The Bills and Bengals should've combined teams, played KC in a dome and waited until Boyd was healthy. Then they could split the Lombardi when their superteam eventually beat the birds and nobody could say they have zero trophies.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:58 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Bills and Bengals should've combined teams, played KC in a dome and waited until Boyd was healthy. Then they could split the Lombardi when their superteam eventually beat the birds and nobody could say they have zero trophies.
Also if they lost they can replay the game until they win because Hamlin
[Reply]
JPH83 01:59 PM 05-30-2023
I really hate the Bengals. I have a nagging feeling these pr***s will be around for awhile but man I hope we smash their faces over and over again until we break that franchise
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:08 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
He goes on to say that landing Orlando Brown Jr. was a victory for them in the rivalry with the Chiefs.
Coming to Cincy's offense this fall...

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:11 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

That's actually not a bad rep from Brown. He has plenty of them, but that's a pretty standard pass pro rep.

He absorbed the punch from his guy, actualy controlled him, and took him up the arc. Pat kinda put himself in harms way there, though I'm not sure he had much of a choice when Trey Smith got put in his lap.

Smith was horribad for the first half of the season or so. Reps like that kinda demonstrate the problems he was creating out there.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:12 PM 05-30-2023
All I’ve gotta say to the guy…

[Reply]
Best22 02:22 PM 05-30-2023
So what? We were missing our best DB (Sneed)

Hold that L
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:39 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
All I’ve gotta say to the guy…

I like this scene because I always think about the guy in the back. (Fred Ward, I think?) If you're an actor, you have to act effectively even if you don't have any lines. I bet they did 20 takes of this little scene, and watch Fred in the back He sells his role fully and effectively.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 05:09 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

wait til you see Donovan Smith…
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:11 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
wait til you see Donovan Smith…
Yeah this is more CP bullshit. If Brown would have re-signed for the deal he got in Cincy this board would kiss Veachs ass but now that hes no longer a Chief he was never good
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:17 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah this is more CP bullshit. If Brown would have re-signed for the deal he got in Cincy this board would kiss Veachs ass but now that hes no longer a Chief he was never good
Well yeah, that's how fandom works. It's science
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:20 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Well yeah, that's how fandom works. It's science
I like u
[Reply]
tredadda 05:34 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Except he wasn't good and that was well known on here well before he signed with Cincy. The only reason why people would have been happy at all would have been because of stability and familiarity, not because he was good.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:14 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except he wasn't good and that was well known on here well before he signed with Cincy. The only reason why people would have been happy at all would have been because of stability and familiarity, not because he was good.
Brown was a solid LT here
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up