ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 37
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>In case anyone hadn't decided on the KC Star yet
MVChiefFan 07:13 AM 07-12-2019
I’m starting to get nervous that this is going to blow up into such huge ordeal, that we won’t see Tyreek in a Chiefs uniform for more than this year. Instead of realizing the error of their ways, the media seems to be digging in their heels. I just hope it doesn’t become such a fight that the Chiefs and Hill part ways just to make it all stop. It’s all such a huge **** storm.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:14 AM 07-12-2019
Thank God Terez still writes a lot of Chiefs content. Nate Taylor is good too
[Reply]
DaFace 07:16 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Thank God Terez still writes a lot of Chiefs content. Nate Taylor is good too
In terms of podcasts, 4th and 1 with Nick Jacobs has been solid through this as well.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:08 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I’m starting to get nervous that this is going to blow up into such huge ordeal, that we won’t see Tyreek in a Chiefs uniform for more than this year. Instead of realizing the error of their ways, the media seems to be digging in their heels. I just hope it doesn’t become such a fight that the Chiefs and Hill part ways just to make it all stop. It’s all such a huge **** storm.

Hill is not going to be punished for the 2014 incident. It’s over and done with and won’t come into play despite the continued assault on Hill from the media. So we are back to just the recent stuff, which really isn’t much, hence the reason they are bringing up the 2014 stuff again. They are trying to justify their overall bad reporting.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:10 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Hill is not going to be punished for the 2014 incident. It’s over and done with and won’t come into play despite the continued assault on Hill from the media. So we are back to just the recent stuff, which really isn’t much, hence the reason they are bringing up the 2014 stuff again. They are trying to justify their overall bad reporting.
Very valid point.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:29 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Yeah, good point. Hopefully it will just die out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:15 AM 07-12-2019
Just stick close to Chewie and Lando.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:13 AM 07-12-2019
This is absolutely nuts.

So a doctored audio that assumes absolute guilt that turns out to be an audio that creates a ton of reasonable doubt is... Worse?

The worst part is, in doubling down on this ridiculous idea they also doubled down on their horseshit one sided journalism. They say he is guilty because he denies anything has ever happened. I've yet to see a single story from the Star that investigated that other side to see if tyreek was telling the truth. Maybe the Star should have went that route instead of doubling down on their mistakes.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:15 AM 07-12-2019
This has to be Pryor, right?

Like I don’t know who the fuck else there would care enough to come out like this AND hide behind the editorial board title.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:17 AM 07-12-2019
Why the fuck wouldn't they put a name on this?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:18 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Why the fuck wouldn't they put a name on this?
To protect Brooke—my guess.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:23 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The human pin cushion of the office
[Reply]
DaFace 07:24 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Typically editorial boards are different people than beat writers or columnists. I'm not saying it COULDN'T be her, but I seriously doubt it.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:27 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Typically editorial boards are different people than beat writers or columnists. I'm not saying it COULDN'T be her, but I seriously doubt it.
Actually, it may be this Colleen Nelson person:

While some Tyreek Hill fans have been quick to proclaim his innocence, the recording released this week doesn't change the disturbing facts in this case. And the NFL shouldn't let the Chiefs wide receiver off with a slap on the wrist.
from @KCStarOpinion https://t.co/BFlKXse2xk

— Colleen Nelson (@ColleenMNelson) July 12, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:29 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Actually, it may be this Colleen Nelson person:

Yep, appears that way. My bad on assuming Pryor. Although I’m sure she loved the read...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 37
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up