ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Unruly Golfer arrested!!
HonestChieffan 07:29 AM 05-17-2024

Full details on Scottie Scheffler’s arrest, excellent reporting by @JeffDarlington.

pic.twitter.com/GnRFR9gEgS

— Kevin Negandhi (@KevinNegandhi) May 17, 2024

Butker thrilled media moves to Scotty
[Reply]
Spott 09:33 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Not necessarily disagreeing, but what about the engineer on the Enterprise?
I see your point. Beam me up Scott just doesn't sound right.
[Reply]
tyton75 09:40 AM 05-17-2024
Saw the video and report from Darlington; pretty sure the cops over-reacted. But just my opinion.
[Reply]
redfan 09:46 AM 05-17-2024
He really is the next Tiger Woods! Was there a lady chasing him with a golf club?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:12 AM 05-17-2024
This is the news we needed to get that thug Butker out of the headlines. Thank the Lord.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:13 AM 05-17-2024
I always knew there was a reason I didnt like the guy. I'm sure he was extremely cordial with the cops lol
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:18 AM 05-17-2024
lol at the cops saying he "damaged his pants beyond repair and they were worth $80.

I’ve been reading police reports for many years. Can’t remember seeing a sentence like this, ever: “Detective Gillis’ uniform pants, valued at approximately $80, were damaged beyond repair.” https://t.co/UBWJsxNKEY

— Don Van Natta Jr. (@DVNJr) May 17, 2024

Tons of weird shit in this.

There are details to this story swirling. There was a fatal accident that caused the traffic. He said that he was simply obeying orders and then “mistakenly misunderstood the instructions” leading him to be asked to exit the vehicle. How does damage happen to the cops pants if he wasn't physically fighting with the guy. Scheffler said he was previously told to drive the median to get to the front. The officer that arrested him apparently didn’t recognize that he was a player and told him to go to the back of the line and wait like everyone else. He was wearing a rain coat over his uniform so Scheffler believed getting had gotten overriding instructions from the previous officer he had talked to. From there it’s a bit unclear what happened.

My takeaway: Cops are like refs. That can kill you.

it's like Angel Hernandez, but when he does the "you're outta here" point, your soul leaves your body
[Reply]
stumppy 10:18 AM 05-17-2024
Scott was his last name.
[Reply]
kstater 10:23 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I always knew there was a reason I didnt like the guy. I'm sure he was extremely cordial with the cops lol
Man, all the reports sure make it sound like the cop panicked for no reason and put in cuffs for no reason

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:27 AM 05-17-2024
Going to guess that the cop(s) in question fall into the Cartman category.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
DanBecky 10:35 AM 05-17-2024
Beyond repair pants sounds like they were shit stained after he found out who he unleashed his ego on
[Reply]
seamonster 10:38 AM 05-17-2024
Somebody got hit by a bus and it's a tragic day for that family. But I'm sorry, I just can't get enough of this. PGA swinging dick reporter almost got himself choked and tased. Worlds number one golfer gets a "criminal mischief" charge. Eighty dollar pleated pants charge. What a day.

[Reply]
Chief Pote 10:40 AM 05-17-2024
You must be a "Boomer".
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:44 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This is the news we needed to get that thug Butker out of the headlines. Gratias ago domino.
FYP
[Reply]
notorious 10:48 AM 05-17-2024
Did the cop’s wife get banged by the local golf pro or something?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:10 AM 05-17-2024
If I were Scottie, I might consider withdrawing from the Tournament and leaving Kentucky altogether as soon as I could, and tell the PGA I am considering heading to LIV. There shouldn't be an issue for the players getting into the Golf Club to compete though a player only entrance that has nothing to do with visitor traffic. That also doesn't excuse anything Scottie did while operating his vehicle. I am saying the talent shouldn't be put in that position.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up