ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What rookie are you most excited for?
WR Xavier Worthy 70 53.03%
OT Kingsley Suamataia 34 25.76%
TE Jared Wiley 17 12.88%
S Jaden Hicks 6 4.55%
C/OG Hunter Nourzad 2 1.52%
CB Kamal Hadden 1 0.76%
OG C.J Hanson 1 0.76%
One of the UDFAs (List below) 1 0.76%
I'm a miserable dick who hated our draft. 0 0%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What rookie are you most excited for?
kcgreene 01:46 PM 05-16-2024
Just curious who everyone is most excited for of our drafted and undrafted rookies.

Personally, I really enjoyed what I saw out of Wiley at TCU.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:08 PM 05-16-2024
Gotta go with Kingsley, considering LT has been unstable since Fisher left.
[Reply]
loochy 02:08 PM 05-16-2024
Worthy for sure. I'm excited to see long bombs back in the play book. And Pacheco is going to feast
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:10 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
Worthy for sure. I'm excited to see long bombs back in the play book. And Pacheco is going to feast
Honestly, I am quite a bit eager to see how much more effective Pacheco is with Worthy AND Hollywood able to go deep...
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:16 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Gotta go with Kingsley, considering LT has been unstable since Fisher left.
I was not big on Fisher, but yeah, compared to what we've had since then...

I very much possibly took a stable, albeit underwhelming, bookend like him for granted.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:16 PM 05-16-2024
Suamateiawhatever has a chance to plug the LT spot for however many years Patrick plays. If he pans out, this will be the steal of the draft.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:17 PM 05-16-2024
Whatever one is a devout Catholic has my vote!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:18 PM 05-16-2024
Honestly its Wiley. I was hyped for Kelce when he was drafted. As a former tight end (make your jokes) there's just something exciting about a plus tight end prospect.
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:25 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Honestly its Wiley. I was hyped for Kelce when he was drafted. As a former tight end (make your jokes) there's just something exciting about a plus tight end prospect.
I wasn't very draft savvy yet when we drafted Kelce, but I have been hoping for us to go get a guy the last few years, and when I was watching tape before the draft, Wiley really stuck out in my opinion. Hoping we can keep the TE as a highly contributing position.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:42 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Yeah, we needed some real football talk instead of everything that kindve just keeps happening off the field.

Very much on the Wiley train as well. I also think he's the future TE1. Hopefully Kelce trains him up a bit.

Tbf, it's unlikely that Wiley will be the next Travis Kelce. And I say 'fair,' because a lot of people are going to expect that much from him because he's the heir apparent, and those are really tough shoes to fill.

When I think about it, we've been insanely lucky to have a pair of the greatest TEs in NFL history back-to-back in our lifetimes, and the odds of drafting the next all-world TE with Wiley are just infinitesimal. But I like what little I've seen of him on tape, and even if he only turns out to be an average starting TE (better than Gray) he'll still be a great get for us, simply because this offense is geared around the TE position.
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:49 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Tbf, it's unlikely that Wiley will be the next Travis Kelce. And I say 'fair,' because a lot of people are going to expect that much from him because he's the heir apparent, and those are really tough shoes to fill.

When I think about it, we've been insanely lucky to have a pair of the greatest TEs in NFL history back-to-back in our lifetimes, and the odds of drafting the next all-world TE with Wiley are just infinitesimal. But I like what little I've seen of him on tape, and even if he only turns out to be an average starting TE (better than Gray) he'll still be a great get for us, simply because this offense is geared around the TE position.
Oh, I get it entirely. Some people will be let down because they'll expect another HoF TE, but if he can be a good TE and be reliable for 650 to 700 yards a year and contribute as he's needed, I'm more than happy.
[Reply]
Bump 02:55 PM 05-16-2024
Oh, I get it entirely. Some people will be let down because they'll expect another HoF TE, but if he can be a good TE and be reliable for 650 to 700 yards a year and contribute as he's needed, I'm more than happy.
Nonsense, 100% of our draft picks will be hall of famers, until proven otherwise.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:56 PM 05-16-2024

Yah, that's pretty much what I'm hoping for. A solid TE1 that can give the offense a little of that security blanket element.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:59 PM 05-16-2024
Worthy's the obvious answer, but I think Sua showing out as a stud LT would be amazing!

If Wiley shows some flashes early in the season we'll all be going crazy!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:01 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Nonsense, 100% of our draft picks will be hall of famers, until proven otherwise.
THAT'S the spirit! I love it!
[Reply]
kcgreene 03:07 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:

[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up