ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 36
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
Baby Lee 02:28 AM 07-13-2018
https://www.theringer.com/tv/2018/7/...wstone-jackets
[Reply]
srvy 11:53 AM 07-13-2018
Canvas coat jeez dumb ass New Yorkers its a chore coat. Flannel jacket my ass that most likely a high quality Filson Wool coat set ya back an arm and a leg.

I love vests great layering for cold weather leaves arms free to work and not feel restricted swinging axes and or a sledge.

Is the ringer written by a bunch of soy boys:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:28 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Is the ringer written by a bunch of soy boys:-)
It's a pop culture site cataloguing the fashion on a modern western, take a guess.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:34 PM 07-13-2018
some of that ranch wear is really nice looking - I noticed that. I've seen the rancher with money type - it's all fitting.
[Reply]
jjjayb 03:50 PM 07-14-2018
Great show.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:38 PM 07-27-2018
this series is amazing, episode 5 in the books. Guess there is just one more if I understand correctly.
[Reply]
Dunit35 08:43 PM 07-27-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
this series is amazing, episode 5 in the books. Guess there is just one more if I understand correctly.
I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this show. They better be lining up more episodes.
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:00 PM 07-28-2018
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this show. They better be lining up more episodes.
Yeah, this is the closest thing to a new and improved "Dallas" we have seen in years.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:54 PM 07-28-2018
Started well then went off the reservation. Way too melodramatic for me. It’s like a McConaughey commercial stretched into a western series.
[Reply]
sully1983 08:55 PM 07-28-2018
Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:10 PM 07-28-2018
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .
I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:54 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'
It's been happening already. https://crookedmarquee.com/taylor-sh...s-perspective/

Hell or High Water is a favorite of mine.
[Reply]
sully1983 11:08 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It's been happening already. https://crookedmarquee.com/taylor-sh...s-perspective/
lol that article/opinion piece was insufferable (written of course by a femi nazi) . Everything is sexist these days to these people. The fact is Taylor Sheridan is a BOSS and must be respected. And I agree ya that Hell or High Water was great. Bank robbing movies have been done to death but something about Hell or High Water was different. It felt so damn fresh. The writing was sharp as hell and had a lot of heart too.
[Reply]
srvy 03:42 PM 07-29-2018
I was enjoying through episode 4 then I went to watch 5 and I am locked out on Roku. WTH let you watch 4 out of 6 then lock out. Anyone else have this happen on roku?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:57 PM 08-09-2019
Schnikes - Rip went Mountain.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 36
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up