ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Unruly Golfer arrested!!
Holladay 09:26 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by :
Should have been arrested for being a grown man going by “Scottie”.
Not necessarily disagreeing, but what about the engineer on the Enterprise?
[Reply]
Spott 09:33 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I see your point. Beam me up Scott just doesn't sound right.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:18 AM 05-17-2024
Scott was his last name.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 10:40 AM 05-17-2024
You must be a "Boomer".
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 09:29 AM 05-17-2024
It was probably escalated from a simple dispute about the whether or not a taco is a sandwich to something much bigger.
[Reply]
tyton75 09:40 AM 05-17-2024
Saw the video and report from Darlington; pretty sure the cops over-reacted. But just my opinion.
[Reply]
redfan 09:46 AM 05-17-2024
He really is the next Tiger Woods! Was there a lady chasing him with a golf club?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:12 AM 05-17-2024
This is the news we needed to get that thug Butker out of the headlines. Thank the Lord.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:44 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This is the news we needed to get that thug Butker out of the headlines. Gratias ago domino.
FYP
[Reply]
BWillie 10:13 AM 05-17-2024
I always knew there was a reason I didnt like the guy. I'm sure he was extremely cordial with the cops lol
[Reply]
kstater 10:23 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I always knew there was a reason I didnt like the guy. I'm sure he was extremely cordial with the cops lol
Man, all the reports sure make it sound like the cop panicked for no reason and put in cuffs for no reason

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:18 AM 05-17-2024
lol at the cops saying he "damaged his pants beyond repair and they were worth $80.

I’ve been reading police reports for many years. Can’t remember seeing a sentence like this, ever: “Detective Gillis’ uniform pants, valued at approximately $80, were damaged beyond repair.” https://t.co/UBWJsxNKEY

— Don Van Natta Jr. (@DVNJr) May 17, 2024

Tons of weird shit in this.

There are details to this story swirling. There was a fatal accident that caused the traffic. He said that he was simply obeying orders and then “mistakenly misunderstood the instructions” leading him to be asked to exit the vehicle. How does damage happen to the cops pants if he wasn't physically fighting with the guy. Scheffler said he was previously told to drive the median to get to the front. The officer that arrested him apparently didn’t recognize that he was a player and told him to go to the back of the line and wait like everyone else. He was wearing a rain coat over his uniform so Scheffler believed getting had gotten overriding instructions from the previous officer he had talked to. From there it’s a bit unclear what happened.

My takeaway: Cops are like refs. That can kill you.

it's like Angel Hernandez, but when he does the "you're outta here" point, your soul leaves your body
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:24 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
lol at the cops saying he "damaged his pants beyond repair and they were worth $80.

Tons of weird shit in this.

There are details to this story swirling. There was a fatal accident that caused the traffic. He said that he was simply obeying orders and then “mistakenly misunderstood the instructions” leading him to be asked to exit the vehicle. How does damage happen to the cops pants if he wasn't physically fighting with the guy. Scheffler said he was previously told to drive the median to get to the front. The officer that arrested him apparently didn’t recognize that he was a player and told him to go to the back of the line and wait like everyone else. He was wearing a rain coat over his uniform so Scheffler believed getting had gotten overriding instructions from the previous officer he had talked to. From there it’s a bit unclear what happened.

My takeaway: Cops are like refs. That can kill you.

it's like Angel Hernandez, but when he does the "you're outta here" point, your soul leaves your body
The officer sounds like he did that to himself by jumping, TJ hooking, on to the vehicle
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:38 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
.....TJ hooking, on to the vehicle
:-)

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:40 AM 05-17-2024
All of these problems usually start with someone disobeying/ignoring police commands.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up