ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Yeesh - Alec Baldwin just plopped into a world of hurt
Cosmos 10-22-2021, 03:35 PM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: went sprinting past the politics line
DaFace 03:37 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Dude. I know this slides a bit into the gray area of politics, but that's no excuse to go bursting through the barrier.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 02:11 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Baldwin has devolved into such a vile one who sucks the penis over the years that it's really hard to have even the slightest bit of sympathy for anything bad that happens to him.
What a fucking crock of shit.

How dare he parody your orange god? The audacity, the unmigitated gall!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:10 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
What a fucking crock of shit.

How dare he parody your orange god? The audacity, the unmigitated gall!
I detest Trump, and I still agree with Frazod.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 06:22 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

Explain to me why Baldwin is a vile human then?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:08 AM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
Explain to me why Baldwin is a vile human then?
Are you this stupid? The evidence begins and ends with his voice-mail to his daughter. He is a first class POS.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:30 AM 10-23-2021
I sure could go for some mean tweets and $2 gas right about now
[Reply]
Frazod 07:28 AM 10-23-2021
I liked a lot of the things he tried to do, but I spent much of the last two years of his presidency wishing he'd just shut the fuck up. He stumbled into GOTCHA! moments so often that it seemed like he was getting paid to do it. Had the guy not acted like such a buffoon the Baldwins of the world wouldn't have had such an easy time shredding him.

And ironically, despite a myriad of accusations by all the teeth-gnashing estrogen-spraying thumbs down liberal imbeciles who have whined about me throughout the course of this thread, this is the first time I've actually said anything about Trump one way or another. I don't watch SNL, haven't for decades, and don't give a shit about the parodies. I've seen only a handful of them in YouTube clips.

I don't like Baldwin because he's a nasty elitist jerk who treats people around him like shit, and that has nothing to do with Trump.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:53 AM 10-23-2021
I liked a lot of the things he tried to do, but I spent much of the last two years of his presidency wishing he'd just shut the fuck up. He stumbled into GOTCHA! moments so often that it seemed like he was getting paid to do it. Had the guy not acted like such a buffoon the Baldwins of the world wouldn't have had such an easy time shredding him.

And ironically, despite a myriad of accusations by all the teeth-gnashing estrogen-spraying thumbs down liberal imbeciles who have whined about me throughout the course of this thread, this is the first time I've actually said anything about Trump one way or another. I don't watch SNL, haven't for decades, and don't give a shit about the parodies. I've seen only a handful of them in YouTube clips.

I don't like Baldwin because he's a nasty elitist jerk who treats people around him like shit, and that has nothing to do with Trump.
:-)

Read that out loud and think about who you're comparing AB to.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:14 PM 10-24-2021
Baldwin has devolved into such a vile cocksucker over the years that it's really hard to have even the slightest bit of sympathy for anything bad that happens to him.
Thumbed up...
[Reply]
Spott 09:24 PM 10-21-2021
Was he dressed as Trump when he did it?
[Reply]
srvy 09:27 PM 10-21-2021
Geez the director of the movie was shot and the director of photography. One dead other injured. This is the Sun so may be bs.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainmen...er-movie-rust/
[Reply]
srvy 09:28 PM 10-21-2021
If it was blank's it was at very close range.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:29 PM 10-21-2021
Is this Alec’s brother?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:36 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Is this Alec’s brother?
I honestly don't know what happened. I was careful to type Alec, but somehow not careful to check that I actually did.

I knew how it was spelled, but it appears that my fingers did not comply.

I tried editing, but titles they don't let you edit from the moment you post.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up