« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:03 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
His hands are suppose to be his thing. "Big hands". People wouldn't :-) about his hand size. Me, a known "hater" of Moore ( I aint gonna lie, I was PISSED when we traded down and took him instead of just drafting Pickens), still expected him to be able to do his "thing" well.

And I still do.

Skyy will be counted on this season. He needs to put it together.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:05 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Disagree with Seth, Moore barely got a finger tip on it.
A hard catch, yes. But NFL receivers need to catch that.
[Reply]
JPH83 09:15 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's on its way down and he gets two hands on it - that should be caught. Would've been a nice catch, but any swinging dick can catch balls that hit him in the chest (well, evidently not Toney, but MOST swinging dicks...)

If this guy is what this thread insists he is, he has to catch that ball. He needed to catch the other deeper shot he missed on the scramble drill as well.

Buuuuuut - he's undersized so the catch was harder than it needed to be because of it. And he's not gonna get any taller or more explosive. yesterday he looked every bit the small and athletically limited prospect he appeared to be last year. But MORE critically, his chemistry with Mahomes just really doesn't exist. Mahomes barely even looks at him in the route.

It's early. The performance itself isn't worth hitting a panic button over (I guess). But man, the complete lack of chemistry between those two after a couple of full camps and a full season of play is really alarming.

Ultimately the lack of chemistry is bigger issue than the drops. Even before the 2nd half when he was out there gacking anything thrown his way, Mahomes was simply not incorporating him into the progressions at all. Seemed to barely notice he was out there. By the time Toney had melted down and Mahomes had no real alternative, Moore just started dropping things. But before that was the REAL issue that suggests a long-term concern.

Mahomes doesn't look his way. At all.
I think this is fair re chemistry, and I say this as one of the Moore stans here. I still feel there are enough athletic traits for him to be a good player, and in all honesty I think Mahomes SHOULD look his way a little more. But it doesn't seem to be happening.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:16 AM 09-08-2023
I would like to submit my paperwork and take my L, so I admit DJLN was right about Skyy Moore and the trade down in general.

Skyy looks terrible and Kinnard isn't even on the 53 anymore while Pickens looks awesome.

I'm not too frustrated bc well...the rest of that draft class is fucking awesome and Ross has shown some good stuff in week 1.

So white flags and all DJ, but don't get too cocky motherfucker. Justin Watson shows you can't win em all.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:19 AM 09-08-2023
This guy might be the turd in the punch bowl. Toney gets a pass but this guy is reaching CEH level.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:23 AM 09-08-2023
This is how I feel about his potential to be anything

[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 09:23 AM 09-08-2023
George Pickens>Skye Moore
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:33 AM 09-08-2023
What I don't understand is how the coaches are so into this guy.

Ritchie James is a competent veteran that can play slot and get open.

The biggest mystery is why the coaches thought Skyy was better.

Sit Moore, get James more involved.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:37 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

More James and JWat, less Skyy and KT.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:38 AM 09-08-2023

Skyy has seniority as a 2nd round draft pick with a season in the system.

As ive been saying all off-season, Skyy will be given enough rope to hang himself with and then you'll see James start eating his snaps.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:41 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

As ive been saying all off-season, Skyy will be given enough rope to hang himself with and then you'll see James start eating his snaps.

But James has done stuff in the league, Moore has no resume as a NFL receiver.

Play James and makes Skyy work towards his job. I doubt he takes it.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:50 AM 09-08-2023

The coaches also play CEH just because he's a 1st round pick. They are trying to save face.

If Skyy Moore was a 5th round pick with all else being the same, he's likely riding the bench.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:53 AM 09-08-2023
Not that I'm the biggest fan of Moore, but it's Week 1 of his second season and he's already done for you guys? Seems like an exceptionally short leash.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:54 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's on its way down and he gets two hands on it - that should be caught. Would've been a nice catch, but any swinging dick can catch balls that hit him in the chest (well, evidently not Toney, but MOST swinging dicks...)

If this guy is what this thread insists he is, he has to catch that ball. He needed to catch the other deeper shot he missed on the scramble drill as well.

Buuuuuut - he's undersized so the catch was harder than it needed to be because of it. And he's not gonna get any taller or more explosive. yesterday he looked every bit the small and athletically limited prospect he appeared to be last year. But MORE critically, his chemistry with Mahomes just really doesn't exist. Mahomes barely even looks at him in the route.

It's early. The performance itself isn't worth hitting a panic button over (I guess). But man, the complete lack of chemistry between those two after a couple of full camps and a full season of play is really alarming.

Ultimately the lack of chemistry is bigger issue than the drops. Even before the 2nd half when he was out there gacking anything thrown his way, Mahomes was simply not incorporating him into the progressions at all. Seemed to barely notice he was out there. By the time Toney had melted down and Mahomes had no real alternative, Moore just started dropping things. But before that was the REAL issue that suggests a long-term concern.

Mahomes doesn't look his way. At all.
It was over his head and not sure if Watson coming across affected it but it barely hit his left hand. Really tough catch. Man Jet was wide open but that might have been a really tough throw.

Agree with you about the chemistry etc with Moore. I heard all these great things about his TC so I was more disappointed in him than Toney.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:05 AM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

yes please
[Reply]
Page 199 of 280
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249 > Last »
Up