ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 313
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249299 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:57 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Bell was the #1 rated blocking TE last year playing for Dallas. Just FYI
I’d rather keep 4 TEs and drop Burton. Bell could probably play his role. Gray can play H-Back too.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:05 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Why do they even need Bell on this team. He can't catch and his blocking is suspect. Fortson is a playmaker and a match-up nightmare.
Bell also plays on specials...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:18 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Fun time in the car today. Petro goes on about how good Smith and Niang look...but then flips it into Orlando Brown being ass. How maybe the Chiefs should let him go after this year...he's not a long term answer because he's to slow and will just get slower. He's not playing 15 years especially not at LT and just on and on..

Then Clyde Edwards-Helaire is the drizzling shits at blitz pickup, great receiver but you can't use that when he's as bad at blitz pickup as he is.
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, he's a real dumbass. He has tried to get more controversial since he got the 2 p.m. slot and all he really has done is become more annoying and ridiculous.

Shawn Barber just gave a great player-side counterpoint on 610. Basically said he played with plenty of guys who didn't go all out in 7 on 7 or training camp, that worked on technique and things like that, and then were dominant during games.

It's a silly talking point. They're trying to whip up something but be negative/controverstial.
Why do you guys listen to radio? Why not a good Chiefs podcast if your looking for Chief news and discussion? Just curious.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:21 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why do you guys listen to radio? Why not a good Chiefs podcast if your looking for Chief news and discussion? Just curious.
I was driving, it was easy.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:21 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Glutton for punishment
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:23 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Andy Reid is a HOF coach and his ability to get his teams off to fast starts to the season are unmatched, so I am not going to question his preseason strategy...

BUT JFC Mahomes seriously has to play the entire first quarter?
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
They always say this but rarely does it happen.
17 game schedule too. AND if they are 14-15 and 0 the players are going to pressure him to let them play despite having HFA all sewn up.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 PM 08-12-2021
I was driving, it was easy.
not judging or anything. I Bluetooth the podcasts when I’m out driving, walking, exercising whatever. Way better listening to RGR than Petro.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:34 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Andy Reid is a HOF coach and his ability to get his teams off to fast starts to the season are unmatched, so I am not going to question his preseason strategy...

BUT JFC Mahomes seriously has to play the entire first quarter?
You realize that the Chiefs probably won't get more than two drives in the first quarter, which translates to about 10-15 plays, right? They'll hardly break a sweat.
[Reply]
eDave 10:41 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You realize that the Chiefs probably won't get more than two drives in the first quarter, which translates to about 10-15 plays, right? They'll hardly break a sweat.
Guys act like he's a china doll or something. He needs game time with this new line.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:53 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Guys act like he's a china doll or something. He needs game time with this new line.
Seriously.

I'd kind of like to see Mahomes get three decent drives in this game. But I doubt that'll happen.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:55 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fortson will make this team!!

Darren Waller took four years between 2015 when he was drafted in the 6th round as a WR, to 2019 when he got picked up by the Raiders and changed to TE to realise his potential. Jody has the same physical profile as Waller in height and weight, plus both were WR's coming into the league. Jody makes tough catches under pressure and just keeps finding space underneath which is a nightmare to deal with when defenses are already staying super deep to combate Tyreek and Mecole. I'd be stunned if he doesn't make the roster tbh as Dave Toub already spoke about him the other day and so has Veach. We simply can't afford to make the same mistake the Ravens made with Waller.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:56 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Darren Waller took four years between 2015 when he was drafted in the 6th round as a WR, to 2019 when he got picked up by the Raiders and changed to TE to realise his potential. Jody has the same physical profile as Waller in height and weight, plus both were WR's coming into the league. Jody makes tough catches under pressurecand just keeps finding space underneath which is a nightmare to deal with when defenses are already staying super deep to combate Tyreek and Mecole. I'd br stunned if he doesn't make the roster tbh as Dave Toub already spoke about him the other day and so has Veach. We sjmply can't afford to make the same mistake the Ravens made with Waller.
The Ravens gave up on Waller because he was a drug addict...
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:14 AM 08-13-2021
Then BAL FO is populated by morons. Because Waller is a top 3 TE now.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:21 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Why do they even need Bell on this team. He can't catch and his blocking is suspect. Fortson is a playmaker and a match-up nightmare.
He's a REALLY good blocker.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:26 AM 08-13-2021
He was clean by the time the Raiders stole him from their practice squad...smh what a terrible mistake by them.
[Reply]
Page 199 of 313
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249299 > Last »
Up