ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 335
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249299 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:49 PM 06-05-2016

When someone asks me when the book will be finished... pic.twitter.com/pJxNkCxz7W

— George RR Martin (@GeorgeRRMartin_) June 6, 2016

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:31 PM 06-05-2016
Great job getting Ian McShane to sign on for an episode appearance. Might have been overkill for those who recognized him, but to those who haven't seen him in anything previously (I was one of the 17 people to watch Kings and thought he was the two of the three best things of the entire show) McShane was the perfect foil for the Hound in his apparently failed quest to live a peaceful life.

What's even greater has been whomever is responsible for casting this season. First Wyllis, now the Lady Mormont. Little girl had some chops to make the scene with Jon, Sansa and Davos believable. Nicely done.

Also.. CLEGANEBOWL CLEGANEBOWL CLEGANEBOWL. GET HYPE.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:11 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

What's even greater has been whomever is responsible for casting this season. First Wyllis, now the Lady Mormont. Little girl had some chops to make the scene with Jon, Sansa and Davos believable. Nicely done.

Agreed. And that was a phenomenal scene.
[Reply]
Buck 12:39 AM 06-06-2016
What an amazing episode! Everything was an A+ for me except for Arya. What a wasted story arc. That shit better not turn back into her just trying to find her family again. If that's what she's going to do, then let it fucking happen and let her do something that is interesting.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:39 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Agreed. And that was a phenomenal scene.
Whoever was responsible for finding these kid actors deserves an Emmy for casting.:-)
[Reply]
Buck 12:43 AM 06-06-2016
I don't quite understand why the Brotherhood would slaughter those people though? Was it because of the 7 Gods? Those people seemed like they had no fealty to anyone, why were they a threat?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:55 AM 06-06-2016
The Arya storyline is just pissing me off now. Against a band of super-assassins who can literally appear as anyone, why are you admiring the view in the middle of the super-assassins hometown? Part of me wanted Arya to be over and done with after the 12,000 stabs to the stomach she took.

Also, Yara gettin' some titties was pretty great.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:16 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Arya better not die.
There is no freaking way she dies. There's just no way. What a waste of a character that would be if this was how she dies.

It does piss me off though that her having to heal will delay her storyline moving forward any time soon.

I was so happy she finally broke away from that stupid place last week, and was looking forward to seeing what her plans were this week. Now we have to wait. Fuck.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:19 AM 06-06-2016
Jamie's character is so much better when he's away from Cersei.

I thought this week's episode was great.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:19 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Arya better not die.
She won't. But if she does, Martin.

Originally Posted by TimBone:
Jamie's character is so much better when he's away from Cersei.

I thought this week's episode was great.
As did I. The Arya thing was damn predictable.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:20 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
There is no freaking way she dies. There's just no way. What a waste of a character that would be if this was how she dies.

It does piss me off though that her having to heal will delay her storyline moving forward any time soon.

I was so happy she finally broke away from that stupid place last week, and was looking forward to seeing what her plans were this week. Now we have to wait. Fuck.
She should be healed up and in Westros by next season ready to use some of those new assassin skills on the Freys.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:28 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
She should be healed up and in Westros by next season ready to use some of those new assassin skills on the Freys.
Wouldn't count on it. Next week they showed her jumping off a building. My guess is she spends the gold to get healed and has to stay.
[Reply]
Swanman 06:23 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
I don't quite understand why the Brotherhood would slaughter those people though? Was it because of the 7 Gods? Those people seemed like they had no fealty to anyone, why were they a threat?
If indeed that was the brotherhood, that was a horrible departure from the books. Under LSH, they were vicious towards Freys and maybe Lannisters but definitely not toward random other innocent people.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:08 AM 06-06-2016
Did I miss something? Did they mention they were part of the brotherhood? And for fucks sake, just move the Arya story line along. What exactly did she learn from the faceless guys? From the TV show it looks like all she has learned is to maybe fight while she is blind a little bit? How to wash dead bodies? They really didn't teach her how to use the faces or anything? The have completely fucked up the Arya storyline as far as I am concerned.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:12 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
What an amazing episode! Everything was an A+ for me except for Arya. What a wasted story arc. That shit better not turn back into her just trying to find her family again. If that's what she's going to do, then let it fucking happen and let her do something that is interesting.
Originally Posted by Swanman:
If indeed that was the brotherhood, that was a horrible departure from the books. Under LSH, they were vicious towards Freys and maybe Lannisters but definitely not toward random other innocent people.
I agree with you both, but to play devil's advocate; the faith has gained a lot of power in a short time in kings landing. The ripples could cause dissension from other religious groups along westeros, like the brotherhood who follow the lord of light.

Or maybe brother Ray's warrior/murderous past is connected to the brotherhood or the lanisters/Frays somehow, but there's no real backstory to contribute to any of these grasping at straws thoughts because show Ray is a couple book characters
[Reply]
Page 199 of 335
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249299 > Last »
Up