ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 452
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249299 > Last »
Hall of Classics>EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh
ChiefsFanatic 06:32 PM 06-16-2008
Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.
Mr. Plow 08:41 AM 09-26-2013

Radar Chief 08:50 AM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Hilarious. I’ve gotta show that to Jujitsu Instructor buddy.
Rain Man 10:04 AM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Did the next pitch he see go right in his earhole?
I don't get it. What's the deal?
Archie F. Swin 10:07 AM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by GordonGekko:
Cassell's Mom
Radar Chief 10:07 AM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't get it. What's the deal?
Standing there watching his shot go out of the park is like telling the entire team he fornicated their mothers last night.

Did he ever touch home plate? Catcher was standing in his way and the fight broke out immediately after.
Rain Man 10:14 AM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Standing there watching his shot go out of the park is like telling the entire team he fornicated their mothers last night.

Did he ever touch home plate? Catcher was standing in his way and the fight broke out immediately after.

Oh. Okay. I don't watch baseball so I didn't think that was out of line. I figured you'd watch if it looks close.

I was wondering about home plate as well. I wonder what the call is on that if the catcher started the confrontation, as opposed to him just wandering to the dugout without touching it. It seems like if the catcher is blocking him, that's on the catcher since you're not allowed to tackle in baseball.
Radar Chief 10:20 AM 09-26-2013
Oh. Okay. I don't watch baseball so I didn't think that was out of line. I figured you'd watch if it looks close.
If its close he’d better be running, and running hard. Imagine if it hit the wall, rattle around in the corner and he didn’t make it past first because he was gawking at his shot.
He knew it was on it’s way out, the ump knew, the entire defense knew, he was just showing his ass.

I was wondering about home plate as well. I wonder what the call is on that if the catcher started the confrontation, as opposed to him just wandering to the dugout without touching it. It seems like if the catcher is blocking him, that's on the catcher since you're not allowed to tackle in baseball.
Which to me is part of the problem with baseball.
Golf has the same problem, IMO.
Swanman 01:10 PM 09-26-2013

To give a little backstory, the pitcher hit Gomez (the hitter) in the leg back in June. Gomez, being the complete psychopath that he is, never forgot that. So when he hit the homerun, he decided to jog very slowly around the bases yapping at the pitchers and the fielders the entire time. That's why the catcher stepped in front of the plate.

Just on principle, Gomez should be thrown at for at least his next 10 at bats.
Sorter 01:38 PM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin:
Cassell's Mom
:-)
Rain Man 01:53 PM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Swanman:
To give a little backstory, the pitcher hit Gomez (the hitter) in the leg back in June. Gomez, being the complete psychopath that he is, never forgot that. So when he hit the homerun, he decided to jog very slowly around the bases yapping at the pitchers and the fielders the entire time. That's why the catcher stepped in front of the plate.

Just on principle, Gomez should be thrown at for at least his next 10 at bats.

Ah, okay. Thanks.
GordonGekko 04:02 PM 09-26-2013
The brilliance of Ali G -

Hawk 06:25 PM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That link led me to a collection of weird Japanese commercials, and the MIND BLOWING part was the commercial at 1:40, where I recognized the music immediately. Curious as to those who can do the same.
Simon and Garfunkle. "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail, yes I would" I always forget the name of the song, but I recognized it right off. I've always been a S&G fan though. Saw them at the free concert in Central Park in the early 90's when I was still in college. Ahhh, good times!
Baby Lee 06:34 PM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Simon and Garfunkle. "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail, yes I would" I always forget the name of the song, but I recognized it right off. I've always been a S&G fan though. Saw them at the free concert in Central Park in the early 90's when I was still in college. Ahhh, good times!

A diadem in my collection.
listopencil 08:33 PM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by Hawk:

GordonGekko 12:07 AM 09-27-2013
This parallels with humanity in some ways...

Page 199 of 452
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249299 > Last »
Up