ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 291
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:37 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Travis doesn't care about silly football anymore. Time to retire.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:38 PM 11-16-2023

via GIFER

[Reply]
wazu 06:57 PM 11-16-2023
I think it's time for you to retire for the evening.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:29 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
I think it's time for you to retire from life.
Fixed
[Reply]
007 08:03 PM 11-16-2023
Nominate this for the hall of classics
[Reply]
jdubya 10:05 PM 11-16-2023
Thread still cringy
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:13 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Thread still cringy
That's just because you're dead inside and happiness makes you cringe

We can smell our own
[Reply]
jdubya 10:16 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
That's just because you're dead inside and happiness makes you cringe

We can smell our own
You do you.........some in here have bigger hard ons for Travis than for Taylor.......thats the "cringe" part for me......but again, you do you my man :-)
[Reply]
KC Hawks 10:40 PM 11-16-2023
Clay's worlds collide...

https://t.co/MTHFZR7APs pic.twitter.com/5ENkILqfNq

— Star Wars (@starwars) November 16, 2023

[Reply]
DaFace 10:47 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by jdubya:
You do you.........some in here have bigger hard ons for Travis than for Taylor.......thats the "cringe" part for me......but again, you do you my man :-)
Well, yeah. He's quite possibly my favorite Chief of all time. It's fun to see the world discovering our guy and loving him like we do. What's not to like about that?

Taylor's fine. I don't see much to dislike about her, but I care about this because of Travis.
[Reply]
el borracho 10:53 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jones confirms Taylor will be there on Monday!!

Damnit! Every time I think I can accept losing Chris Jones to free agency he says or does something endearing. Just a super talent and a super likeable guy! Now I'm back to hoping the Chiefs pay him.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:12 AM 11-17-2023
Some butthurt rando randomly slagging CP on a totally different website :-)

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/in...#post-37952201

Originally Posted by :
OP is probably a KC Chiefs fan, raging on ChiefsPlanet about the Chiefs being renamed "Taylor Swift's Boyfriend's Football Team" and projecting here because Travis Kelce doesn't play guitar but is hosting Kelce Jam... and is a John Mayer fan:

His first concert? Guitar slayer John Mayer. “It was unbelievable, man,” Kelce recalls. “What that guy can do, in terms of his voice and on the guitar man, it blew me away, man. Absolutely blew me away.”​

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:23 AM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
:-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:44 AM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Some butthurt rando randomly slagging CP on a totally different website :-)

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/in...#post-37952201
Ah yes, the Gear Page. One of the few message boards that could rival the planet for nerdiness and drama.
[Reply]
Stewie 07:55 AM 11-17-2023
It appears the Kelce clan will be here all weekend. Mama Kelce is doing a charity event and Kylie is hosting a field hockey clinic. I wonder when the Swifts plan on being here?

Kylie Kelce to host field hockey clinic for elementary-age kids in Kansas City - https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...in-kansas-city
[Reply]
Page 199 of 291
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249 > Last »
Up