ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 297
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:25 PM 07-30-2010
Originally Posted by kstater:
I really don't see the point in not releasing someone that won't be there. Except if like bad PR.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/kansasstate/...yN4H5hfozksJB4

#1 in the fucking nation.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:20 PM 07-30-2010
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/kansasstate/...yN4H5hfozksJB4

#1 in the ****ing nation.
Like I said, he'll be walking on, paying his own way this year, using his redshirt, and will be a RS Soph in Fall '11. It's all good.
[Reply]
Coach 08:29 PM 07-30-2010
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Like I said, he'll be walking on, paying his own way this year, using his redshirt, and will be a RS Soph in Fall '11. It's all good.
Think the NCAA force Tennessee to release the scholarship?
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:41 PM 07-30-2010
Originally Posted by Coach:
Think the NCAA force Tennessee to release the scholarship?
Doubtful. That's probably not a good route for the Browns either. They need to just move on and get down to business at KSU. jmho
[Reply]
Coach 08:44 PM 07-30-2010
Doubtful. That's probably not a good route for the Browns either. They need to just move on and get down to business at KSU. jmho
Well, Bryce can easily pay off his student loans if he were to get drafted, which I'd imagine he would, since he's too talented not to. So, your theory is the walk-on redshirt for one year might be the best solution.

Also, what can you give us about Masoli?
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:57 PM 07-30-2010
Well, Bryce can easily pay off his student loans if he were to get drafted, which I'd imagine he would, since he's too talented not to. So, your theory is the walk-on redshirt for one year might be the best solution.

Also, what can you give us about Masoli?
I really haven't heard anything about the Masoli situation. I don't see that as a legit option.
[Reply]
Coach 09:10 PM 07-30-2010
I really haven't heard anything about the Masoli situation. I don't see that as a legit option.
Cool, so basically just rumors at its finest. Some schmuck on whb810 website was saying that Masoli and K-State would be a good match. Whenever u get to Manhattan, we need to hook up. First cold one is on me (assuming your intel works out, heh) :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 09:14 PM 07-30-2010
Will Snyder retire once we get Bryce Brown?

I mean, the cupboard will be "well stocked". Will he have calmed the waters enough?
[Reply]
Coach 09:24 PM 07-30-2010
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Will Snyder retire once we get Bryce Brown?

I mean, the cupboard will be "well stocked". Will he have calmed the waters enough?
Well, I think the key is that they can't fuck up like they did with Prince. And I thought, at first, it was a solid hire, until it went south. So, who will replace him this time?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 09:35 PM 07-30-2010
I think Masoli and KSU are a perfect fit. Hpefully the Ole Miss business is him exploring options. I don't see at ALL what benefit he has walking on there, to be a backup in the only year he has left.

Come to KSU, on scholarship, and start. Parents can be assured Snyder will keep him out of trouble and provide good NFL advice.
[Reply]
Coach 07:51 PM 07-31-2010
K-State 2010-11 Football Uniforms, if I am not mistaken.

[Reply]
ChiTown 09:09 PM 07-31-2010
Allright, maybe the Masoli to KSU rumblings has some legs. Just got off the phone with a "source", and there seems to be a legit chance of this happening by the end of next week. Wow. Not sure how the F this all transpired. I'm going to dig into this a bit more.

BTW, BB to KSU is a done deal. The only thing they are waiting on is a potential release - which looks like it isn't going to happen. Walking on looks like THE best option at this point.
[Reply]
Coach 09:17 PM 07-31-2010
Allright, maybe the Masoli to KSU rumblings has some legs. Just got off the phone with a "source", and there seems to be a legit chance of this happening by the end of next week. Wow. Not sure how the F this all transpired. I'm going to dig into this a bit more.

BTW, BB to KSU is a done deal. The only thing they are waiting on is a potential release - which looks like it isn't going to happen. Walking on looks like THE best option at this point.
Well, wonder how legit the Masoli situation is. I just figured it was one of those pull-out-of-your ass Nick Athan rumors.

So, BB to KSU is finalized, regardless of the scholarship issue?
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:18 PM 07-31-2010
Well, wonder how legit the Masoli situation is. I just figured it was one of those pull-out-of-your ass Nick "Assclown" Athan rumors.

So, BB to KSU is finalized, regardless of the scholarship issue?
He's coming to KSU - regardless of whether he gets his release. He's done at UT.
[Reply]
Coach 09:27 PM 07-31-2010
He's coming to KSU - regardless of whether he gets his release. He's done at UT.
Good to hear.

Let us know about the Masoli situation. If he does come, that'd be one scary backfield with Harper, possibly Masoli, Smith, so on.
[Reply]
Page 199 of 297
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249 > Last »
Up