ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 247
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:59 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Allen’s numbers are exactly the same. No getting around that. But I do still wish we had Daboll. His play calling was incredible.
Yes, the "numbers".

Remember when you pumped the Buffalo numbers in regular season games right before they got slaughtered by KC in the AFC Championship?

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:18 PM 01-19-2023
Pretty sure Vegas odds aren't simply their prediction of what's going to happen, but more or less their calculation of a certain tipping point of how people will bet on the given odds.

All they most likely "know" is the public perception that the Bills will win at home, and that setting it at anything less would put far more money on one side than the other.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:38 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yes, the "numbers".

Remember when you pumped the Buffalo numbers in regular season games right before they got slaughtered by KC in the AFC Championship?

:-)
I never did that and i’m not who you think I am.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:41 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Pretty sure Vegas odds aren't simply their prediction of what's going to happen, but more or less their calculation of a certain tipping point of how people will bet on the given odds.

All they most likely "know" is the public perception that the Bills will win at home, and that setting it at anything less would put far more money on one side than the other.
I’m not a gambler but this must be right because nothing else makes sense considering the Bills have looked like dog crap for months.
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:54 PM 01-19-2023
I’m not a gambler but this must be right because nothing else makes sense considering the Bills have looked like dog crap for months.

Cheffers
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:57 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Cheffers
Yep. Cheffers is a Bills fan, pretty clearly looking at their record with him as ref. Which makes sense given his track record with KC!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:14 PM 01-19-2023

Great point. I always forget this, probably cause I'm dumb. But that's besides the point, or is it beside, don't know cause I'm a dummy.

I wonder how betting money is divided between informed and uninformed bettors. Sort of like how in the stock market it used to be assumed informed investors could correct mispricing.

5 points seems way too high to me, but what does a dumb dumb like me know? But at 5 points, to the OP I saw yes bills over hyped!
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:16 PM 01-19-2023
Due to injuries, the Bills are not the same team they were early in the season. Early on, they were clearly the best team in the league. Now I think we may be a hair better.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:17 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Cheffers
Goodell loves him soooooo much.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:20 PM 01-19-2023

This line looks dirty to me.

So what happens if Burrow has to get the ball out fast? Their star wr's running hitches while Buffalo sits there and rallies to the ball. That's not what Burrow likes and the one downside to Burrow is the overall arm talent. It's not bad but it's not Mahomes/Allen.

I also expect Buffalo DB's to get grabby and the NFL will let them do so.

Meanwhile, Cincinnati does not match up well on Diggs or Allen's ability to run.

I'm not touching either team but just playing the over (even though if you put a gun to my head I say its Buffalo).
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:21 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Goodell loves him soooooo much.

Correction, Cheffers and Demar.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:26 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Due to injuries, the Bills are not the same team they were early in the season. Early on, they were clearly the best team in the league. Now I think we may be a hair better.
The problem for Buffalo now if they get through is that they have ZERO coverage safeties left.

Hyde gone and Hamlin was their last one. Poyer is a good player but he is not plus coverage.

Dean Marlowe is just bad.

Elam not ready yet.

Tre White is a shell of himself.

That means Buffalo has to get to Mahomes fast. But no Von Miller. The rest of their DE's are mostly power rushers. You think Epenesa or Shaq Lawson overpowering Orlando?!

So Mahomes will absolutely carve them up.

I hope Buffalo and KC get through because if Vegas makes Buffalo the favorite moving every chip to KC ML.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:35 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The problem for Buffalo now if they get through is that they have ZERO coverage safeties left.

Hyde gone
Hyde was activated off of IR a week and a half ago.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01-19-2023, 09:36 PM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia.
MahomesMagic 09:40 PM 01-19-2023
Hyde was activated off of IR a week and a half ago.
He won't be ready to play.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:41 PM 01-19-2023
Yeah i’m wondering what Vegas knows that I don’t.
That Cheffers is compromised...
[Reply]
Page 199 of 247
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209 > Last »
Up