ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 198 of 359
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202208248298 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
RockChalk 05:17 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
8th grader is kinda young. Cutoff should be 16.

I’m trying to imagine my 8th grade self with that naked in front of me. I don’t think I could have handled it.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:21 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes, yes it is.....

Oh for fuck sakes...... god damn.. I mean wtf, how... how?!? God why not me?!?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:23 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh for fuck sakes...... god damn.. I mean wtf, how... how?!? God why not me?!?
The nuttier part is, after seeing what happens when they open their traps (the pussy goes away), why the kids aren't keeping their traps shut and fucking their brains out.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:28 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The nuttier part is, after seeing what happens when they open their traps (the pussy goes away), why the kids aren't keeping their traps shut and ****ing their brains out.
God damn, I don't get it! I use it for getting what ever I wanted!

"Your sucking my dick between classes, and if anything happens to me Jimmy has a note with me confessing everything"
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:29 PM 03-01-2018
We should have a running power ranking....
[Reply]
vailpass 05:50 PM 03-01-2018
We should have a running power ranking....
This idea is a good one.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:53 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
This idea is a good one.
I will work on this later, should we Vote?
Should be in new thread linking back?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:55 PM 03-01-2018
I just don’t get the appeal of a 14 year old boy. They’re immature, constantly smell sweaty, and there is no way in hell they know what they’re doing sexually. Of course, I’m probably just jealous.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:56 PM 03-01-2018

"Your sucking my dick between classes, and if anything happens to me Jimmy has a note with me confessing everything"
#metoo
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:07 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I just don’t get the appeal of a 14 year old boy. They’re immature, constantly smell sweaty, and there is no way in hell they know what they’re doing sexually. Of course, I’m probably just jealous.
"Stick em with the pointy end"
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:21 PM 03-01-2018

All praise the epic game and the magic this kid exudes.
[Reply]
banecat 06:31 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Most of these girls were abused in some way. It causes them to seek control or dominance. A lot of these ladies found it at first with the husbands, but over time they had their men stand up to them which is a deal breaker for them. Or they become bored and just pull a Bill Clinton, and bang the first thing that catches their eye. Or their just really dumb whores. That's my theory on it
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:38 PM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
Most of these girls were abused in some way. It causes them to seek control or dominance. A lot of these ladies found it at first with the husbands, but over time they had their men stand up to them which is a deal breaker for them. Or they become bored and just pull a Bill Clinton, and bang the first thing that catches their eye. Or their just really dumb whores. That's my theory on it
Every bit of this makes sense and all could be the right answer(s).
[Reply]
thebrad84 08:41 PM 03-01-2018

That kid really should be throat punched. Who the hell tells their parents they are fucking a ridiculous hot teacher? Why? Unless you know your dad is super cool and will take nothing but pride in it, why would you ever open your trap? Throat fucking punched.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:47 PM 03-01-2018
You don't mind if I post this outside of this board, do you? I mean all those people in "Behavioral Health" services need to laugh as hard as I just did.

Originally Posted by banecat:

[Reply]
Page 198 of 359
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202208248298 > Last »
Up