ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 197 of 313
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:59 PM 08-12-2021
Petro has been a miserable bitch for the last few years. Before that too, but it’s gotten worse.

He’s fat and weird looking.

He hates Veach, because Veach doesn’t let every star player walk for comp picks. Veach doesn’t trade down for more picks. This will catch up to Veach at some point!

Petro is stupid and very fat.
[Reply]
kcclone 03:24 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Petro has been a miserable bitch for the last few years. Before that too, but it’s gotten worse.

He’s fat and weird looking.

He hates Veach, because Veach doesn’t let every star player walk for comp picks. Veach doesn’t trade down for more picks. This will catch up to Veach at some point!

Petro is stupid and very fat.

Yeah he’s really gone down hill. His show is 80% trivia, and when he’s not running his trivia game show, he’s pretty depressing to listen to.

At least he’s not obsessing over Covid like he did all last summer and fall.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:27 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Fun time in the car today. Petro goes on about how good Smith and Niang look...but then flips it into Orlando Brown being ass. How maybe the Chiefs should let him go after this year...he's not a long term answer because he's to slow and will just get slower. He's not playing 15 years especially not at LT and just on and on..

Then Clyde Edwards-Helaire is the drizzling shits at blitz pickup, great receiver but you can't use that when he's as bad at blitz pickup as he is.
Yeah, he's a real dumbass. He has tried to get more controversial since he got the 2 p.m. slot and all he really has done is become more annoying and ridiculous.

Shawn Barber just gave a great player-side counterpoint on 610. Basically said he played with plenty of guys who didn't go all out in 7 on 7 or training camp, that worked on technique and things like that, and then were dominant during games.

It's a silly talking point. They're trying to whip up something but be negative/controverstial.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:28 PM 08-12-2021
“Cornell (Powell) is a rookie, and he’s learning,” Eric Bieniemy told reporters on Monday. “First of all, he’s a beautiful soul, he’s a great kid. He has a tremendous amount of talent in front of him, and the thing that I appreciate about those guys is that they support one another. So, if he does something wrong, they’re on him, ‘Hey man, listen, pick your head up and let’s go line up the next play.’ The best thing about him is that he understands the importance of coming to work every single day, and that’s what I appreciate about him.”
[Reply]
Mecca 03:30 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, he's a real dumbass. He has tried to get more controversial since he got the 2 p.m. slot and all he really has done is become more annoying and ridiculous.

Shawn Barber just gave a great player-side counterpoint on 610. Basically said he played with plenty of guys who didn't go all out in 7 on 7 or training camp, that worked on technique and things like that, and then were dominant during games.

It's a silly talking point. They're trying to whip up something but be negative/controverstial.
It's odd to me that Orlando Brown is the guy he picked to rip on, is it because most of the media likes him?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:41 PM 08-12-2021
It's odd to me that Orlando Brown is the guy he picked to rip on, is it because most of the media likes him?
It’s because the Chiefs traded picks for him. Petro values players over picks.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:45 PM 08-12-2021
Word is our RB's can't pass protect. I wonder what Spencer Ware is up to these days? He'd be a nice 3rd and 20 back.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:45 PM 08-12-2021
Yeah, I think it's because the Chiefs traded picks for him and in his mind you should never trade picks, period. In his mind, the Chiefs should have taken Liam Eichneberg or someone like that who was available (never mind that none of those guys were capable of playing LT or that Eichenberg is ending up at RG).

He buys into the PFF value/etc. stuff too much.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:45 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You misunderstand entirely what I meant. I didn't type that very clearly.
I said 'trade' when I meant 'take'
I would not take Brown over Roaf.

I've already said Roaf was the best I ever saw.

Road was the f’in man seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
srvy 03:52 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
PI all the way.
Looked inside that 5 yard zone. Dirty Dan has a right to the ball as Clyde does. Also, he gets to use those hands inside that 5 yard zone. Clyde needs more want to for that ball.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:55 PM 08-12-2021
Speaking of Tyreek

A proposed race between Usain Bolt and Tyreek Hill. 70 yards. Bolt puts up a gold medal, Hill puts up his Super Bowl ring. Bolt is interested.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:12 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It’s because the Chiefs traded picks for him. Petro values players over picks.
Did I miss something?

You use picks to get players...
[Reply]
tredadda 04:15 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Speaking of Tyreek

A proposed race between Usain Bolt and Tyreek Hill. 70 yards. Bolt puts up a gold medal, Hill puts up his Super Bowl ring. Bolt is interested.
Not sure Tyreek wins that. He might beat Bolt in a shorter race, but in a longer one Bolt wins. Bolt picks up speed as the race goes on.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:21 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not sure Tyreek wins that. He might beat Bolt in a shorter race, but in a longer one Bolt wins. Bolt picks up speed as the race goes on.
Hill’s already said in the 40 he’d win anything longer it will be Bolt.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:26 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Did I miss something?

You use picks to get players...
Petro is all about picks. He thinks the Chiefs should trade down every year. Literally every single year. The Chiefs should never trade picks for proven players. Ever. He will shit all over any trade like this.
[Reply]
Page 197 of 313
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 > Last »
Up