ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 197 of 352
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:49 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
Just wish we could be carried by the officials in one game like Baylor and Gonzaga today.
Just wait for Duke in any game they're at risk in this tournament.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:52 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Just wait for Duke in any game they're at risk in this tournament.
You have no idea how relieved I was that Duke wasn’t our 2. Can’t imagine the refs in that Elite 8 game.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:01 PM 03-19-2022
Zags Nemhards little brother is Creightons.starting point guard that didn't play today do to a broken wrist.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:01 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
It's me I'm the police open up I'm here to arrest you and throw you in butt rape jail for being mean on Chiefs planet dot com
:-):-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:04 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456:
To Imon Yourside: Since you told me to drink antifreeze, I have reported you for wanting me dead and not only that, I am going to the police station to report you for wanting me dead and the police will track your IP address and go to your house and arrest you so have fun in jail!
The aids tree will kill you long before the antifreeze gets to you.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:22 PM 03-19-2022
A few thoughts on Providence:

-Seems like they can be really up and down. They have some good wins, but also just got blown out Creighton.
-They have 3 guys who shoot 38%+ from 3.
-Wilson vs Horchler will be a good matchup to watch
-No real rim defender for Providence. No one on their team averages even 1 full block per game. If we can get to the rim effectively early, you gotta think they’ll have to sag off the arc.
-Nate Watson (their center) shoots sub 60% from the line. I wonder if Self will go a bit deeper on the bench and rough him up a bit. Put him on the line as needed.
-I wonder how misleading the final score of the Providence-Richmond game is. Richmond was 1-22 from 3 and 8-21 from the free throw line. Richmond also only turned the ball over 6 times, so I don’t think those misses from the field are just smothering defense.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:30 PM 03-19-2022
To Imon Yourside: Since you told me to drink antifreeze, I have reported you for wanting me dead and not only that, I am going to the police station to report you for wanting me dead and the police will track your IP address and go to your house and arrest you so have fun in jail!
lolz guess i missed all the drama
[Reply]
BWillie 10:40 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Creighton's already gone small too as expected and it has exposed McCormack immediately. Self needs to consider going to Wilson as the 5.
I was saying the same thing or well yelling it at my TV. Took Self an awful long time to finally do it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:49 PM 03-19-2022
We need to reach out to Dickinson (MI) to get him into the portal next year.

I would suggest we use Adidas as our backchannel
[Reply]
BWillie 10:55 PM 03-19-2022
Holy shit dude. You may have some issues with your chromosomes. Wow.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:03 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
On the Creighton sideline during timeout:

“The point guard can’t shoot. Don’t guard him.”

“Which point guard?”

“I don’t remember, just don’t guard any of them”
Originally Posted by :
McDermott had decided before the game that when Martin checked in, Creighton would try to stick with its “don’t guard KU’s point guard” principles with Hawkins.

“Obviously a mistake on my part,” McDermott said.
https://amp.thestate.com/sports/coll...259570549.html
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:20 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
lolz guess i missed all the drama
Don't be too hard on the little guy. Meth is a hell of a drug.
[Reply]
DJay23 09:03 AM 03-20-2022
With starting big man Ryan Kalkbrenner out for Saturday’s game because of a knee injury he suffered in Creighton’s first-round win, Greg McDermott knew his team would have to beat Kansas by playing small.

And while that strategy worked for large chunks of Saturday’s Kansas victory, McDermott said Self’s decision to match him with a smaller lineup might have been the deciding factor.

“He tried to avoid it as long as he could,” McDermott said of Self. “And I had a feeling that it was coming at some point. We were able to take advantage with our small lineup, you know, pulling McCormack away from the basket, (but) I thought their small lineup made a game changing run in the middle (of the game).”

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2022/m...ighton-moves-/
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:51 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
https://amp.thestate.com/sports/coll...259570549.html
He calls it a mistake, I call it total idiocy. There is no world in which plain not guarding Remy Martin makes any sense for any period of time.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:55 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by DJay23:
With starting big man Ryan Kalkbrenner out for Saturday’s game because of a knee injury he suffered in Creighton’s first-round win, Greg McDermott knew his team would have to beat Kansas by playing small.

And while that strategy worked for large chunks of Saturday’s Kansas victory, McDermott said Self’s decision to match him with a smaller lineup might have been the deciding factor.

“He tried to avoid it as long as he could,” McDermott said of Self. “And I had a feeling that it was coming at some point. We were able to take advantage with our small lineup, you know, pulling McCormack away from the basket, (but) I thought their small lineup made a game changing run in the middle (of the game).”

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2022/m...ighton-moves-/
Yes, had Self gone to the small lineup earlier, that would have been a much more comfortable win. I think he knew what he had to do but he’s incredibly stubborn about these things. He also still ended the game with McCormack in.

Fortunately Providence plays a more traditional style next.
[Reply]
Page 197 of 352
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 > Last »
Up