ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 197 of 335
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:24 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm not digging the way kit is playing Jon now. He just looks weak, like he's lost all his command, his presence.

Nice to see al swearingen again.

Looks like the brothers clegane do some damage next week.
I can buy it. He was shunned and called bastard from the moment he could understand what bastard meant. He watched as his half brothers and sisters met with these houses and discussed alligiences and formalities. He was always looked down upon, regardless of the guest in Winterfell. I can understand shying away from the houses when calling them to arms.

In all honesty, I expected Sansa to step up more if she wants to declare herself a Stark.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:35 PM 06-05-2016
Arya better not die.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Arya better not die.
I don't think there is a chance in hell.

Maybe its the story mechanism to allow the faceless men think she is dead so they don't come after her? They can't just allow her to walk away. She knows the secrets. The iron bank ties, the whole enchilada.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:44 PM 06-05-2016
I'm not digging the way kit is playing Jon now. He just looks weak, like he's lost all his command, his presence. I guess I expected him to be more Jon Stark instead of deferring to his sister/cousin and being all polite beggar to the northern houses. For someone brought back by the Lord of light there's a distinct absense of fire in him now.

Nice to see al swearingen again.

Looks like the brothers clegane do some damage next week.
The brotherhood isn't going to be happy to see their old friend.

Book/possible TV spoiler
Spoiler!

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:45 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The brotherhood isn't going to be happy to see their old friend.

Book/possible TV spoiler
Spoiler!
He is going to eat all their chickens.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:46 PM 06-05-2016
I don't think there is a chance in hell.

Maybe its the story mechanism to allow the faceless men think she is dead so they don't come after her? They can't just allow her to walk away. She knows the secrets. The iron bank ties, the whole enchilada.
Iron bank ties? Did I miss something?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:49 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I can buy it. He was shunned and called bastard from the moment he could understand what bastard meant. He watched as his half brothers and sisters met with these houses and discussed alligiences and formalities. He was always looked down upon, regardless of the guest in Winterfell. I can understand shying away from the houses when calling them to arms.

In all honesty, I expected Sansa to step up more if she wants to declare herself a Stark.
Not to mention that he knows that he is condemning some men to die even if he wins. Remember, he said there was nothing after death.

On the other hands, I am thinking that House Giants Bane and House Wun-Wun will exist after all is said and done. Some of the houses that supported the Boltons will be stripped of their lordship.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:54 PM 06-05-2016
I'm assuming she shows up. We had the brotherhood mentioned a couple weeks ago, then tonight they show up, and jamie's in riverrun with brienne on the way. Everything's in place.

The thing with Jon is that he learned how to lead from mormont. Fuck all that bastard shit, he grew past it. It's the whole 'I fought and I lost' shit from his first episode back that we're still seeing now. He's come back broken, rather than as a leader. Which is fine storywise, just a bit annoying to watch. At least for me.

But hey, there are no heroes...
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:57 PM 06-05-2016
He's gotta find his balls.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:58 PM 06-05-2016
And no way arya dies. At least not right now. She's hurt but alive. Somehow after being so clueless as to not see that coming.

I thought that was a cheeky 'haha we'll get everybody!' bit of production there.

Didn't Jamie deliver a better speech to Blackfish in the book?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:59 PM 06-05-2016
I'm assuming she shows up. We had the brotherhood mentioned a couple weeks ago, then tonight they show up, and jamie's in riverrun with brienne on the way. Everything's in place.
I know its already been talked about openly but that was when we thought there was no chance in hell of it happening. Now its a possibility at least.

Let's spoiler all talk on that subject at least till next week. If it really occurs, they will owe and thank us.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:01 PM 06-05-2016
Jesus Christ red. That shit has been talked the whole thread
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:05 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Jesus Christ red. That shit has been talked the whole thread
I know. You guys want to talk about it openly again, then what will be will be. Just seems to be the last real shocker left. Maybe some haven't put two and two together.

Not saying its some kind of new rule. Just a suggestion for now. If the group says fuck them, then fuck em.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:11 PM 06-05-2016
I know. You guys want to talk about it openly again, then what will be will be. Just seems to be the last real shocker left. Maybe some haven't put two and two together.

Not saying its some kind of new rule. Just a suggestion for now. If the group says fuck them, then fuck em.
Dude I could give a fuck less. Just thought I'd get in first.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:13 PM 06-05-2016
And no way arya dies. At least not right now. She's hurt but alive. Somehow after being so clueless as to not see that coming.

I thought that was a cheeky 'haha we'll get everybody!' bit of production there.

Didn't Jamie deliver a better speech to Blackfish in the book?
Yes. And Blackfish delivered with much more zing:
Originally Posted by :
“Are there any terms you will accept?” he demanded of the Blackfish.
“From you?” Ser Brynden shrugged. “No.”
“Why did you even come to treat with me?”
“A siege is deadly dull. I wanted to see this stump of yours and hear whatever excuses you cared to offer up for your latest enormities. They were feebler than I’d hoped. You always disappoint, Kingslayer.” The Blackfish wheeled his mare and trotted back toward Riverrun. The portcullis descended with a rush, its iron spikes biting deep into the muddy ground.

[Reply]
Page 197 of 335
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207247297 > Last »
Up