« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:17 AM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I've seen enough of Burrow to know he'll be ok without elite WRs. He'll use what he's given effectively.
Seen enough? When? College? Nope. Pros? Nope. There is no evidence of this. He will have Chase.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 AM 11-29-2023
I've seen enough of Burrow to know he'll be ok without elite WRs. He'll use what he's given effectively.
Joe Burrow is more likely to be Chad Pennington now than Joe Montana.

Especially if you don't get rid of Orlando or move him to RT post-haste.

Orlando Brown could shorten Joe Burrow's career by 5-7 years.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:41 AM 11-29-2023
Mahomes needs competition to keep interested. I guess there are younger guns on the rise
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:43 AM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Seen enough? When? College? Nope. Pros? Nope. There is no evidence of this. He will have Chase.
Mahomes may never have one making him better than Joe.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:36 AM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is that a skyline chili flavored whiskey?

[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:38 AM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
You can get good OL in the late first.

You can't get Jamar Chase's there.

That was an easy choice. The issue is that building the OL just hasn't worked out and he holds the ball.
Yep. They work Oline like the Chiefs work WRs.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:40 AM 11-29-2023
This is his 4th season. He's had several games where he's had guys out. His first year he had a rookie Tee, a broke down AJ Green and some blocking sleds to throw to.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:41 AM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Joe Burrow is more likely to be Chad Pennington now than Joe Montana.

Especially if you don't get rid of Orlando or move him to RT post-haste.

Orlando Brown could shorten Joe Burrow's career by 5-7 years.
Nah. It's not like that.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:51 AM 11-29-2023
Regarding hometown favorites and whiskey, there's actually a BBQ flavored whiskey.

Reviews of course are people either absolutely hating it or really loving it... and it's only 68 proof, so I imagine it's closer to Fireball in quality.

In theory though, seems like it could work, especially with a smokey flavor to it... if nothing else, could be good for biurbon bloody marys.

[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:01 PM 11-29-2023
This is his 4th season. He's had several games where he's had guys out. His first year he had a rookie Tee, a broke down AJ Green and some blocking sleds to throw to.
So with elite talent he couldn't win the SB but without it you think he will be just as good? There is zero evidence of this. Joe is a very good QB but has proven tom be just that. Until he actually gets them the trophy he's like every other good QB. A non champ.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:33 PM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Mahomes needs competition to keep interested. I guess there are younger guns on the rise
Stroud is looking pretty damn good. He's actually fairly close to Patrick's record for passing yardage by each game played. Stroud is at 3266 yards in 11 games and Patrick was at 3434.

One thing to remember about that though, is the fact that the Texans are playing a last place schedule. Patrick has faced a first place schedule every year of his career.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:49 PM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Stroud.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 PM 11-29-2023
Nah. It's not like that.
probably his deep ball will never be the same
[Reply]
tredadda 01:58 PM 11-29-2023
So with elite talent he couldn't win the SB but without it you think he will be just as good? There is zero evidence of this. Joe is a very good QB but has proven tom be just that. Until he actually gets them the trophy he's like every other good QB. A non champ.
Their defense was off this year and they were on the outside looking in for a playoff spot WITH Burrow and those weapons. Cincinnati in the Burrow era always leaned on their defense which has moved backwards. Wait until they have to pay Chase as well. Gonna be very hard to keep a solid defense on the field, along with a line that doesn’t prematurely end Burrow’s career.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:00 PM 11-29-2023
Effectively gets you in the playoffs, not a SB championship. Your time may have come and gone.

He's a damn good QB. But, its been proven again and again that even an elite QB cant win a SB by himself.
[Reply]
Page 196 of 268
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246 > Last »
Up