ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 196 of 201
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Kansas City Chiefs @ AFC Championship Frauds Cincinnati Bengals****
Titty Meat 12:00 AM 12-04-2022
Styles make fights. Throw that bullshit 8 man coverage at Patty now.

Go Chiefs!
FringeNC 06:45 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
All three games could have gone differently with one different outcome on one play. Three games isn't nearly a big enough sample size to conclude that one team is significantly better than the other.
I certainly agree regarding the first two games. But this game -- a game is a series of plays, 120 snaps or so, and on those 120 snaps, Cinci's win rate in the trenches seemed statistically significant to me.
nealrm 06:45 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Yep as soon as Kelce fumbled you kinda knew it was deadly in one of these games. Too bad they stole our turnover with a late flag. Don't see Andy blow up like that often
It was clearly a BS call.
TEX 06:46 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I know people believe that the rest of the Chiefs schedule is just going to be a cakewalk; I'm expecting the Broncos/Raiders to be a handful. Seattle can move the ball. Only Houston is not going to be a challenge for this defense.
I'm expecting Seattle and the Raiders to be difficult. KC should smoke the Texans and Donx (TWICE!)
nealrm 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I certainly agree regarding the first two games. But this game -- a game is a series of plays, 120 snaps or so, and on those 120 snaps, Cinci's win rate in the trenches seemed statistically significant to me.
One game doesn't mean much. We are still 9 and 4, they are 8 and 5.
TEX 06:48 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
That's because it was.
Ming the Merciless 06:48 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, it's just a reeruned narrative for 90s Chiefs fans who think the defense should hold teams to under 10 points per game.

And yeah, the defense looked terrible today, yet the Chiefs had them exactly where they wanted for most of the 2nd half.
10?

how about 22

how bout some pressure

how bout not having linebackers not named Gay with impossible coverage assignments

how about not allowing chase to be on the other side of the field from mcduffie at will

you make excuses for this D all game
ChiTown 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by nealrm:
9-3 and 8-4
comochiefsfan 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
Three ****ing Games that we haven't been able to get any pressure on one of the most sacked QBs in the league.

**** you Spagnuolo. Walk your pussy ass back to Kansas City you bitch.
TEX 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by nealrm:
We are 9-3 and they are 8-4. But records don't matter, because would you feel comfortable playing them anywhere in the playoffs? I sure wouldn't.
Baby Lee 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, it's just a reeruned narrative for 90s Chiefs fans who think the defense should hold teams to under 10 points per game.

And yeah, the defense looked terrible today, yet the Chiefs had them exactly where they wanted for most of the 2nd half.
Yeah, fuck fans who have been here more than 5 years!!

And nobody expects anyone in the NFL to hold teams under 10 every game anymore.

They expect to not have 'terrible' defense every time they face a quality opponent, particularly one they're ostensibly seeking long-simmering 'revenge' on.
dirk digler 06:50 PM 12-04-2022
btw the Justin Reid signing is not looking good. Has he made 1 big play all season at safety? I can't remember any.
RaidersOftheCellar 06:53 PM 12-04-2022
Haven’t been this mad after a game in awhile.

I can’t fathom actually thinking that you have a better chance of making a 55 yarder and getting a defensive stop than Mahomes picking up a couple yards. Just indefensible, Hackett-esque bullshit.

Thanks, Andy.
DRM08 06:53 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Three ****ing Games that we haven't been able to get any pressure on one of the most sacked QBs in the league.

It's on Spags, Veach, & Reid. All three of them have had input to building the defensive line over the last few years. KC does not have the pass-rushing talent that you see with other teams around the league.

Poor talent evaluation can be seen with the Frank Clark deal. That sums it up right there. They gave a pretty average player a top of the market salary and gave up draft capital to get him. They have also been unable to find game changer pass rushing talent in the Draft over the last few years.
the steam 06:53 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Spot on. I'd love to see him get fired before the playoffs but it won't happen
RunKC 06:55 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It's on Spags, Veach, & Reid. All three of them have had input to building the defensive line over the last few years. KC does not have the pass-rushing talent that you see with other teams around the league.

Poor talent evaluation can be seen with the Frank Clark deal. That sums it up right there. They gave a pretty average player a top of the market salary and gave up draft capital to get him. They have also been unable to find game changer pass rushing talent in the Draft over the last few years.
Why do you people never blame the players?

Chris Jones is the best DT in the league this year and he has done Jack shit against this team.

A fucking TE blocked him out of a running play. A TIGHT END
Page 196 of 201
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200 > Last »
Up