ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 196 of 335
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246296 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:45 AM 06-05-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Aries Walker 09:29 AM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
TPTWP is a Targaryen prophecy that is almost certainly Dany or Jon.
Any reason it couldn't be Meera Reed?
[Reply]
RustShack 09:33 AM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Any reason it couldn't be Meera Reed?
Because she's not a Targaryen.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:04 AM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
TPTWP is a Targaryen prophecy that is almost certainly Dany or Jon.

Azor Ahai is an ancient legend from Asshai, and unless I'm mistaken, the only person that conflates the two is Melisandre.
It would be funny as hell if Azor Ahai was Arthur Dayne. You know. Sword of the morning wielding Dawn in the fight for the dawn. And Ned killed him because he didn't bother to ask if he could see his sister. Nope. Fuck you guy that's supposed to kill te Nights King and save the world.

It's not. But I wouldn't write it off because Martin and hating Starks.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 12:28 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Because she's not a Targaryen.
She is if she's Jon Snow's twin sister.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:25 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
She is if she's Jon Snow's twin sister.
You'd think the Raven would have mentioned something to her, or that Bran would notice she's Johns twin.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:44 PM 06-05-2016
You know I just believed someone earlier in this thread when they said Meera and John weren't the same age, but they actually are. Interesting.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:16 PM 06-05-2016
You know I just believed someone earlier in this thread when they said Meera and John weren't the same age, but they actually are. Interesting.
So that theory to hold we may see Ned go up the Tower of Joy steps find his sister dying during childbirth, its twins. They swear secrets. Reed takes Meera and Ned takes Jon?

I guess thats possible....
[Reply]
RustShack 03:46 PM 06-05-2016
I'm sure they will show the rest of the vision soon, but away from Meera.. I was thinking maybe the reason they started showing the Mad King is because they were going to show him and Tyrions mother?

Another crazy idea, Sam and John meet back up and get into some trouble... And John ends up picking Sams sword out of the fire?
[Reply]
Bowser 04:46 PM 06-05-2016
Jon doesn't need Hearthsbane. He has Longclaw.

And I WANT to try and believe that Jon and Meera are the twin children of Rhaegar and Lyanna, but something is holding me back. Maybe because Meera hasn't had more screen time, maybe? Can't put my finger on it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:26 PM 06-05-2016
Gendry is too I think
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:46 PM 06-05-2016
What's wrong with her saying the same thing? That's what she wants, that's why he said it. That's how you talk to dothraki.
Eh. Trying to draw a direct correlation to Drogos is bad form when Danys was so weak comparatively.

The better way would be to do it when she burns the other Khals. Have Drogo fly in. Mount the thing, blah blah blood riders, blah blah wood horses, My dragon will chase them from their stone houses into your blades on the field. Let's fuck shit up! Roar!

If she is going to command 100k and Drogo had 40k she should deliver a more powerful speech. And it wasn't.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:05 PM 06-05-2016
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TimBone 07:26 PM 06-05-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Jon doesn't need Hearthsbane. He has Longclaw.

And I WANT to try and believe that Jon and Meera are the twin children of Rhaegar and Lyanna, but something is holding me back. Maybe because Meera hasn't had more screen time, maybe? Can't put my finger on it.
Yeah, it's the lack of screen time. She's been pushed aside for other characters too much to believe she's a major player.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:18 PM 06-05-2016
I'm not digging the way kit is playing Jon now. He just looks weak, like he's lost all his command, his presence. I guess I expected him to be more Jon Stark instead of deferring to his sister/cousin and being all polite beggar to the northern houses. For someone brought back by the Lord of light there's a distinct absense of fire in him now.

Nice to see al swearingen again.

Looks like the brothers clegane do some damage next week.
[Reply]
Page 196 of 335
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246296 > Last »
Up