ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 196 of 432
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:58 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Sounds like most mid January with Bills teams.
Yeah, it's not really unusual for Self teams. A lot of them look exhausted.

Thing is, this conference is so good that they really can't afford to play like this for too long. Another loss likely coming at Baylor in a few days.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:59 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Thing is, this conference is so good that they really can't afford to play like this for too long. Another loss likely coming at Baylor in a few days.
I'm blaming this L on you, Clearly you didn't shit post enough today. DO BETTER! :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:59 PM 01-21-2023

That’s the annoying thing about the K State game is that it was very winnable. The team absolutely played well enough to win, except for the 3’s not falling.

There’s going to be a couple games like this, where we just don’t have it and the other team goes off.

Dropping the winnable ones hurts the most.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:00 PM 01-21-2023

I'd say at home is, and 2 in a row as this should be a bounce back game... outside of UK last year, how many times do they get blown out at home?

Not that it matters at all... every team shits the bed sometimes in the dog days of conference play.

But yeah, no days off and they're in a stretch of top 25 teams every game (except UK, heh).
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:01 PM 01-21-2023
It is a bad time to be playing bad with the schedule we got coming up.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 02:02 PM 01-21-2023
Honestly have never seen him play worse. Not defending or facilitating at all. Weird.
He needs everyone around him to play well or he gets exposed. He’s not a great individual player that can pull out games single-handedly, especially when he is in “pass up layups mode”, which he was today.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:04 PM 01-21-2023
We'll be fine, we didn't seem ready to play today.

Mahomes will be making me feel better soon. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:04 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
He needs everyone around him to play well or he gets exposed. He’s not a great individual player that can pull out games single-handedly, especially when he is in “pass up layups mode”, which he was today.
It’s deeper than that, he threw four balls out of bounds today.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:05 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
That’s the annoying thing about the K State game is that it was very winnable. The team absolutely played well enough to win, except for the 3’s not falling.

There’s going to be a couple games like this, where we just don’t have it and the other team goes off.

Dropping the winnable ones hurts the most.
Gave a huge effort in that KSU game and we might have seen the results today.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:06 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
Nah, his energy and decision making just wasn't there whatsoever. He's also usually an elite defender regardless of what is happening around him. Looked like a complete shell of himself.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:08 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'd say at home is, and 2 in a row as this should be a bounce back game... outside of UK last year, how many times do they get blown out at home?

Not that it matters at all... every team shits the bed sometimes in the dog days of conference play.

But yeah, no days off and they're in a stretch of top 25 teams every game (except UK, heh).
They got destroyed at home by Texas two years ago too as I recall.

TCU was definitely up for this one though and KU wasn't. You don't go down 22 points that quickly if the effort level is where it needs to be.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:11 PM 01-21-2023
They got destroyed at home by Texas two years ago too as I recall.

TCU was definitely up for this one though and KU wasn't. You don't go down 22 points that quickly if the effort level is where it needs to be.
Yeah, it was bad... just layup after layup after layup for TCU.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:34 PM 01-21-2023
I'm trying to muster the energy to care about this turd of a game, but it just isn't moving the needle for me. On to the next one.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:38 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I'm trying to muster the energy to care about this turd of a game, but it just isn't moving the needle for me. On to the next one.
I think that's effectively the same mentality the team had today.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:42 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, it was bad... just layup after layup after layup for TCU.
And a brick after brick after brick missed from within 1 foot.
[Reply]
Page 196 of 432
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246296 > Last »
Up