ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 195 of 201
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Kansas City Chiefs @ AFC Championship Frauds Cincinnati Bengals****
Titty Meat 12:00 AM 12-04-2022
Styles make fights. Throw that bullshit 8 man coverage at Patty now.

Go Chiefs!
dirk digler 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Maybe. Or they stop us and we kick a FG and go up by 7 and they get the ball back and tie it. Who knows? I do know that we just can't get to Burrow with our D-Line, and THAT is a huge problem.
I agree about our D-Line. I don't know what they are doing where we can't get pressure. We got alot of pressure on Josh. They need to figure it out
TEX 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
The bengals should have beat us worse. They left points out there by dropping a touchdown and passing up a chip-shot field goal.
This is very true.
Hamwallet 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
The game shifted after the Kelce fumble. We started playing with haste and not poise.

Pacheco is a stud.

This is not a bad lose but it hurts.
Wallcrawler 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I don't see how you can blame Butker for missing the 55 yard fg. If anyone, blame Reid for not going for it instead of opting for that low percentage kick..
What?

Butker is MORE than capable of hitting that kick.

Point of fact, he's probably MORE trusted to hit that than he is a 42 yarder.

He's hit from 62 this season. He's repeatedly nailed 55 to 58 yarders with ease in his career.

He's a kicker. Down by 3 with a chance to tie from 55.

He has to make the kick. It's his only ****ing job.
crayzkirk 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
I know people believe that the rest of the Chiefs schedule is just going to be a cakewalk; I'm expecting the Broncos/Raiders to be a handful. Seattle can move the ball. Only Houston is not going to be a challenge for this defense.
crispystl 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh, I KNOW! Every other team gets to him and sacks him. We can't. It's really THAT simple. :-)

It’s probably because they cover the RB leaking out of the backfield so Burrow can’t take the outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jerryaldini 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:

Turns out that the margin in the NFL between good teams is pretty thin.
Yep as soon as Kelce fumbled you kinda knew it was deadly in one of these games. Too bad they stole our turnover with a late flag. Don't see Andy blow up like that often
Spott 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
I think maybe Andy goes for it if Pat isn't limping. Man McKinnon was so open.
It feels like even if we scored on that drive, our D wasn’t about to stop them anyways. I guess the good news is the Chargers lost and the rest of our schedule is in our favor so we still have a good chance of winning out and possibly getting HFA. But I still want to punch something at the George Brett statue.
ChiTown 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, it's just a reeruned narrative for 90s Chiefs fans who think the defense should hold teams to under 10 points per game.

And yeah, the defense looked terrible today, yet the Chiefs had them exactly where they wanted for most of the 2nd half.
The problem is that they can’t get off the fucking field. We bend and don’t break for a while, and pray Mahomes can do Mahomes things. When that doesn’t work, it exposes our D, specifically our dogshit DL.

This wasn’t all in the D for sure, but limiting Pat’s opportunities because they can’t find a way to stop 3rd and longs or take advantage when they have them 1st and 20 makes my brain explode.
tk13 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
What?

Butker is MORE than capable of hitting that kick.

Point of fact, he's probably MORE trusted to hit that than he is a 42 yarder.

He's hit from 62 this season. He's repeatedly nailed 55 to 58 yarders with ease in his career.

He's a kicker. Down by 3 with a chance to tie from 55.

He has to make the kick. It's his only ****ing job.
Snap and hold were not great on that kick. Putting it all on Butker on that one is too harsh. Holder barely got the ball spun around in time.
Wallcrawler 06:42 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The problem is that they can’t get off the ****ing field. We bend and don’t break for a while, and pray Mahomes can do Mahomes things. When that doesn’t work, it exposes our D, specifically our dogshit DL.

This wasn’t all in the D for sure, but limiting Pat’s opportunities because they can’t find a way to stop 3rd and longs or take advantage when they have them 1st and 20 makes my brain explode.
Cp says d line is 4th in sacks so stfu about d line the dline is magnificent.
TEX 06:43 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I agree about our D-Line. I don't know what they are doing where we can't get pressure. We got alot of pressure on Josh. They need to figure it out
I'd watch some fucking film on how just about EVERY OTHER FUCKING TEAM MANAGES TO DO IT. Because what we are doing sure THE FUCK IS NOT WORKING. :-)
nealrm 06:43 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Agree on this point. That PI was a 14 point swing, and completely changes how the rest of the game is played.

And

I don't think the Bengals survive if Kelce doesn't fumble.

Turns out that the margin in the NFL between good teams is pretty thin.
The margin is thin. A bogus ruffing the passing, a bogus PI, a missed holding call at the end, and a bunch of missed PI calls will make a difference.
Fishels 06:44 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So as long as we avoid each the Bengals, Bills, and Titans we might win the AFC.
Lol
Wallcrawler 06:44 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
Snap and hold were not great on that kick. Putting it all on Butker on that one is too harsh. Holder barely got the ball spun around in time.
Oh I'm sorry.

I wasn't aware everything had to be absolutely pristine with the game on the line. He didn't kick the laces. Ball was held well enough to hit that.

No excuses.

Just kick the ball between the fucking pipes.
Page 195 of 201
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199 > Last »
Up