ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 195 of 210
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:58 PM 06-04-2022
The Chiefs may have shut 810 out. Currant player don't go on there often, if it all. They had a weekly Chiefs QB hour. That I believe is also gone( Mahomes was only on it a short time). Hill does not like questions from Petro.
Throwing it out there, you and the Chiefs are sideways in KC. Seems really lacking in advertising awareness.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:35 PM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
People really make too big a deal of Tyreek potentially losing his speed.

I can't recall a single NFL player with legendary speed who just lost it one day in a hurry (outside of injury, of course). Guys like Darrell Green, Deion Sanders, and Randy Moss all maintained elite speed until they retired.
Hill is a lot more than just speed. He's elite at tracking, route running, and catching (albeit he struggled with this last one at times last season). WRs, in general, start to lose their effectiveness past 30. Guys like Tim brown and Jerry Rice were freaks and exceptions to that rule. Perhaps hill will be or perhaps he will be like most WRs in the history of the league.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:38 PM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Yup. It's completely legitimate. here's a thought - you don't know if the coach is ACHING for someone to ask him so he can respond. Getting pissed about that is petty and myopic.
I would love to see that if you can direct me to it. But it does sound like a dumb question. Really dumb. Or at least the insinuation that the chiefs purposely held him back from getting more stats on order to not get a better contract.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:50 PM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
So Nick thinks if we just cut him we'd still be a better team, just not as much better as with the picks?

Put it down Nick.
I would guess he worded that wrong. Surely, he doesn't believe that. If so, he's a damn moron.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:08 PM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Tyreek is hyping up his podcast. He probably didn't make those sound bytes. What better way to hype it than make it look like he has animosity towards the chiefs. I'm sure in context the real quotes aren't bad but people will tune in to see. Or maybe he said Andy should be afraid of him too.
If you watch the preview, it's the guy interviewing him. I don't think tyreek was sayng that. They also tried to claim him leaving wasn't about the money. We all know that BS because Drew Rosenhaus said they wanted Hill to be the highest paid WR in the league.

I mean, I think he deserves it. But I also believe that the chiefs made the correct decision.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:15 PM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Cole pretty much puts it to rest in todays episode.

What goes through guys heads where they go bald and think, "I need a really long beard"

"You know what would make me happy in life? If people from far away saw me and thought my head was upside down! Yeah!"
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:33 AM 06-05-2022
Normal beard: makes your chin look bigger.

Really long beard: makes your chin disappear.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:53 AM 06-05-2022
So, in the End the Raiders giving Adams that deal caused us to lose Tyreek Hill.

But in the long run we benefited by reloading with all those draft picks and acquiring JuJu and MVS
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:06 AM 06-05-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Shannon Sharpe put this to rest very quickly. Stating all the stats Hill had last year and then the fact Hill had the 3rd most drops of everyone.
This all day long.
Hill choose money over rings. His choice and I understand it.
But the podcast insinuates that Andy and company purposely didnt
throw the ball to Hill to lower his value. And thus, not giving him
top money.

It was an shitty questions by a douchebag that is KK's buddy.
Leabo is salty that his dipshit buddy got his dumbass fired while
attacking Andy Reid.

FO Leabo.....I wish Andy would of stepped down:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 AM 06-05-2022
Andy is done answering questions about players that aren't here.

That was a shot across the bow to let the media know they should move on.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:45 AM 06-05-2022
Reek is back in Olathe today supposedly to host his kids football camp
[Reply]
lewdog 10:13 AM 06-05-2022
I’ll miss him for sure.

Probably the most exciting and electric player to ever put on a Chiefs uniform.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:17 AM 06-05-2022
Awww Dante Hall to Tyreek Hill. Dave Toub star maker or transitioner?
[Reply]
lewdog 10:23 AM 06-05-2022
I’ll miss him for sure.

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:30 AM 06-05-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ll miss him for sure.

Yeah, that's the bottom line. With him on the field I was always ready for a big play.

And I think his value was more than just his production. I've mentioned this in the past, but I think he changed how defenses develop game plans more than any player in the league aside from the elite quarterbacks.

But whatever. He's gone, and that's how the modern NFL works. Can someone tell me what the difference in money was? I'm just wondering how the difference would affect his lifestyle.
[Reply]
Page 195 of 210
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205 > Last »
Up