ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 488
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:57 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Finding a bad DE who costs you less than what Frank will cost this year and next year shouldn't be that hard. I really hate the idea of keeping bad players just because they're cheap and we need bodies.
I heard marriage can get kind of old too.
[Reply]
In58men 11:04 AM 03-18-2022
We’ll be in cap space hell if Mahomes doesn’t restructure.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:04 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Holy fucking shit dude. We all got it. You don't like Frank Clark. Can we talk about something else? Just for a bit?
Funny - you don't seem as glib this morning.

Why might that be?

I'd probably prefer to memory hole all that talking out of my ass I did if I were you as well.

Besides - I've talked about a hell of a lot more non Clark related matters in this thread and elsewhere than you have. I fucking wrote a treatise last night on how to attack the Cover 2 with speed over precision, FFS.

So feel free to shove your lectures and if it bothers you that much, you know where the ignore feature is.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
God damn you’re fucking reeruned.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:06 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
There is literally no reason whatsoever that Mahomes wouldn't restructure.

There is no downside to it at all. Not for him, not for the team.

If it's necessary, it'll get done. Why concern yourself?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:13 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Funny - you don't seem as glib this morning.

Why might that be?

I'd probably prefer to memory hole all that talking out of my ass I did if I were you as well.

Besides - I've talked about a hell of a lot more non Clark related matters in this thread and elsewhere than you have. I fucking wrote a treatise last night on how to attack the Cover 2 with speed over precision, FFS.

So feel free to shove your lectures and if it bothers you that much, you know where the ignore feature is.
Huh? You confusing me for someone else? I don't want the cunt back either? Nicest thing I've said about it is I hope he gets suspended so we can void the guarantees.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:18 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And again, not married to MVS - just an example case.

PM did trust Watkins, though - I'll grant you that. Ultimately I think Sammy wanted another solid payday and wanted a chance to be a #1 target in Baltimore. Wonder if he got some of that out of his system and would be content coming back to someplace where he can be a Robin and be weird in relative anonymity.

He checks every box, no question.

**** it - bring him in if he's cheap. Bring in a developmental X behind him to get snaps when he inevitably misses 4-5 games. Then hope Sammy is healthy or the rookie is ready come December forward.

Cool - I can live with that plan.
When a chiefs fan tweeted him to come back to kc recently he seemed very open to it so we'll see. If Sammy comes back we'll need to draft a WR early and also make sure we get a stud RB to compliment the offense like 2018.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:20 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Huh? You confusing me for someone else? I don't want the **** back either? Nicest thing I've said about it is I hope he gets suspended so we can void the guarantees.
Smh what a very dumb and bone-headed post!!.."hope he gets suspended"? Feck off you idiot..some people are just plain bitter and ignorant :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:21 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Come on Veach it's my birthday today, KU dominated last night. Give me a present
I'll give u a nice gift message me
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:23 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Still a lot of 1-year stopgap guys for DL..
Jadeveon Clowney, Calais Campbell, Melvin Ingram, Akiem Hicks, Matt Ioannidis, Sheldon Richardson, Quinton Jefferson, Johnathan Hankins, Trey Flowers, Mario Addison, Jerry Hughes

Potential longer-term guys with change of scenery..
Justin Jones, Derek Barnett, Shy Tuttle, Maurice Hurst, Dante Fowler, Arden Key, Al-Quadin Muhammad, Takk McKinley
Trash
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:23 AM 03-18-2022
The second group of DEs are quiet as shit. We knew the guys like Miller, Jones and Smith would be gone quickly. I haven't heard shit about guys like Clowney and Key.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:25 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Trash
Clowney got nine sacks last year so your statement sucks.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:25 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Still a lot of 1-year stopgap guys for DL..
Jadeveon Clowney, Calais Campbell, Melvin Ingram, Akiem Hicks, Matt Ioannidis, Sheldon Richardson, Quinton Jefferson, Johnathan Hankins, Trey Flowers, Mario Addison, Jerry Hughes

Potential longer-term guys with change of scenery..
Justin Jones, Derek Barnett, Shy Tuttle, Maurice Hurst, Dante Fowler, Arden Key, Al-Quadin Muhammad, Takk McKinley
That’s a bunch of washed up, deadweight rotting trash, other than Ingram.

The draft is deep with edge rushers.

The Chiefs just need a WR2 and RT in free agency and they are good.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:26 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The second group of DEs are quiet as shit. We knew the guys like Miller, Jones and Smith would be gone quickly. I haven't heard shit about guys like Clowney and Key.
Halfway wish they'd just give Z Smith what he wants and be done with it. The thought of going into the draft with Clark as our best DE is so fucking revolting.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:26 AM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
That’s a bunch of washed up, deadweight rotting trash, other than Ingram.

The draft is deep with edge rushers.

The Chiefs just need a WR2 and RT in free agency and they are good.
Clowney got nine sacks last season.
[Reply]
Page 194 of 488
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Up