ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 445
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
luv 05:55 PM 06-27-2010
Originally Posted by bane_58:
CAUSE THATS GAY!!!!!!!!!!:-)
So is chicks on chicks.

Seriously, you think a girl with a strap on doing another chick in the ass is hot? Why wouldn't a guy doing another guy be the same thing?

Anyway, I don't want to ruin anyone's fantasies.
Bane 05:57 PM 06-27-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
So is chicks on chicks.

Seriously, you think a girl with a strap on doing another chick in the ass is hot? Why wouldn't a guy doing another guy be the same thing?

Girl on girl is not gay.A guy sticking his dick inside another guys asshole is GAY!!!!

Girl on girl is natural and every woman should try it at least 3 times in her life....
Bane 06:00 PM 06-27-2010
So is chicks on chicks.

Sorry but you cant ruin mine.I've had several 3 somes and they ROCK!!!:-)
JD10367 06:19 PM 06-27-2010
So, if chicks should try chicks because they know what they like, then why shouldn't guys try guys for the same reason?
Excellent and valid question. I can only offer my opinion, as a straight man.

When it comes to anatomy, guys are pretty simple. It's a pole. You work it until it goes off. There's not much else to worry about. Sure, some guys don't mind if you play with the back door, or give the twins a hello. But, by and large, there's not much mystery about how to please a guy. (Although that still doesn't eliminate the surprisingly large number of women who DON'T know how to give a BJ.) Women, on the other hand, have more sensitive nerve endings in more places. There's more territory to cover, and a woman knows how to cover it better because she's more familiar with it.

Not to mention, under the right circumstances for a woman, almost any part of the body can heighten sexual arousal--the neck, an earlobe, the fold of an elbow or leg, whatever. A light fingertip trailing across the surface of the skin; a breath of hot or cold air; the application of moisture... these are all things that are much more applicable to a woman than a man (although, again, we're not immune... a little crushed ice in the mouth for a BJ and you've got a friend for life, LOL).

I think, when it comes to sex, women are more about sensuality, romance, emotion, "the mood" (i.e. if a woman's brain is aroused, her body is aroused). These are all things that another woman knows well and can coax out. A man? It's more physical. Honestly, the old male saying, "they all look the same on the inside" has a lot of truth to it. If it's warm and wet and tight, it works. A guy has three routes he can go to make Old Faithful erupt: a handjob, a BJ, or a hole. Much less complicated.
RedNFeisty 06:33 PM 06-27-2010
Originally Posted by bane_58:
I like it.Gonna go back later and shade in some stuff below and above it.
Looks pretty sweet!!
RedNFeisty 06:42 PM 06-27-2010
So is chicks on chicks.

Not really into using a strap on, that is not where the excitement comes from. JD nailed in on the head.

Originally Posted by JD10367:
Excellent and valid question. I can only offer my opinion, as a straight man.

When it comes to anatomy, guys are pretty simple. It's a pole. You work it until it goes off. There's not much else to worry about. Sure, some guys don't mind if you play with the back door, or give the twins a hello. But, by and large, there's not much mystery about how to please a guy. (Although that still doesn't eliminate the surprisingly large number of women who DON'T know how to give a BJ.) Women, on the other hand, have more sensitive nerve endings in more places. There's more territory to cover, and a woman knows how to cover it better because she's more familiar with it.

Not to mention, under the right circumstances for a woman, almost any part of the body can heighten sexual arousal--the neck, an earlobe, the fold of an elbow or leg, whatever. A light fingertip trailing across the surface of the skin; a breath of hot or cold air; the application of moisture... these are all things that are much more applicable to a woman than a man (although, again, we're not immune... a little crushed ice in the mouth for a BJ and you've got a friend for life, LOL).

I think, when it comes to sex, women are more about sensuality, romance, emotion, "the mood" (i.e. if a woman's brain is aroused, her body is aroused). These are all things that another woman knows well and can coax out. A man? It's more physical.
Honestly, the old male saying, "they all look the same on the inside" has a lot of truth to it. If it's warm and wet and tight, it works. A guy has three routes he can go to make Old Faithful erupt: a handjob, a BJ, or a hole. Much less complicated.
:-):-):-)
RedNFeisty 06:43 PM 06-27-2010
I try to get a little painting done and I miss all the fun. :-)
luv 06:48 PM 06-27-2010
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
Not really into using a strap on, that is not where the excitement comes from. JD nailed in on the head.

:-):-):-)
I have enough emotion for 10 people. When it comes to sex, I prefer men.
RedNFeisty 06:50 PM 06-27-2010
I have enough emotion for 10 people. When it comes to sex, I prefer men.
:-)

I bet I could turn you!! :-)

Seriously though, for me it is just having fun. I could never see myself dating a female.
luv 07:02 PM 06-27-2010
Another random thought.

I'm coloring my hair tonight. Next weekend, I think I'm gonna do highlights. I wasn't going to, but I think they might work with the tan I'm actually getting this summer!
luv 07:17 PM 06-27-2010
Proof that women can put up a tent AND build a fire.
Attached: Camping6.jpg (155.2 KB) Camping4.jpg (182.7 KB) Camping1.jpg (232.8 KB) Camping2.jpg (219.5 KB) 
RedNFeisty 07:42 PM 06-27-2010
Proof that women can put up a tent AND build a fire.
I call bullshit, I say Papa did it and you are taking credit!!

BTW, the third picture looks like a dick with a big thick bush.....just saying.
luv 07:59 PM 06-27-2010
I call bullshit, I say Papa did it and you are taking credit!!

No men were present. Just me and a girlfriend. She said it was the first time she could remember going floating without a man...lol.
Hammock Parties 08:04 PM 06-27-2010

I love the way your mind works.
luv 08:33 PM 06-27-2010
Rainbow pics taken from my balcony this evening.
Attached: Rainbow1.jpg (59.1 KB) Rainbow2.jpg (66.0 KB) 
Page 194 of 445
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Up