ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 335
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:52 PM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
But at the same time, I think TPTWP was supposed to come from Aerys Targaryen's bloodline so.... Idk.
If it's not Jon and/or dany, and they want it to come from left field it'll be GRRM's favorite character. And the little supported fan theory about Tywin's wife and the mad King = Tyrion. I hear Tywin saying "you're no son of mine.

Also, I've read nothing about the greenseeing bran somehow causing the mad King to go crazy, but after the vision montage, I think bran will be saying burn them all, about the whites and WW's, but for some stressful reason wargs into the mad King and says "kill them all" in the past at the same time as the future, like with Hodor, a fun twist I immediately thought about when I was watching the show.

PS- if this should be spoilered, I don't know how to do it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:56 PM 06-03-2016
Someone already mentioned it, but the "burn them all" bit from Aerys didn't come out of left field like Wylis becoming Hodor.

He enjoyed burning people. He had burned Ned's dad alive 2 years prior to trying to burn up King's Landing. I'd presume there were many others.

They say every other dragon was mad.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:56 PM 06-03-2016
The Mad King was mad way before then. It was just that the Mad King pretty much wants to torch all of King's Landing that flipped Jamie's morality switch for a moment or two.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:00 PM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
If it's not Jon and/or dany, and they want it to come from left field it'll be GRRM's favorite character. And the little supported fan theory about Tywin's wife and the mad King = Tyrion. I hear Tywin saying "you're no son of mine.

Also, I've read nothing about the greenseeing bran somehow causing the mad King to go crazy, but after the vision montage, I think bran will be saying burn them all, about the whites and WW's, but for some stressful reason wargs into the mad King and says "kill them all" in the past at the same time as the future, like with Hodor, a fun twist I immediately thought about when I was watching the show.

PS- if this should be spoilered, I don't know how to do it.
I don't forsee Bran being next to the Mad Kings dead body, or warging into a dead body for that matter. He was next to Hodor in life, and in the vision causing a weird time loop. He can't just warg into anyone at any time anywhere in history.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:40 PM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I don't forsee Bran being next to the Mad Kings dead body, or warging into a dead body for that matter. He was next to Hodor in life, and in the vision causing a weird time loop. He can't just warg into anyone at any time anywhere in history.
I know I could be totally off on it. But if the wildfire (I think it could) comes back into play to burn the whites. I can totally see bran saying to burn them all about the whites, while in the past learning about all the wildfire in kings landing, and Aeyres "hearing" it like Ned did at tower of joy. It's admittedly a stretch, but it's more likely than Jon being Robert's son, and several people still cling to that theory
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:43 PM 06-03-2016
I know I could be totally off on it. But if the wildfire (I think it could) comes back into play to burn the whites. I can totally see bran saying to burn them all about the whites, while in the past learning about all the wildfire in kings landing, and Aeyres "hearing" it like Ned did at tower of joy. It's admittedly a stretch, but it's more likely than Jon being Robert's son, and several people still cling to that theory
I mean an army of dead whites is coming with winter, they need to be burned. Dragons breathing fire and something like all those wildfire barrels being showed to us earlier from black water bay battle, just too coincidental to me
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:44 PM 06-03-2016
Tyrion used it all in the battle of blackwater.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:45 PM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
The Mad King was mad way before then. It was just that the Mad King pretty much wants to torch all of King's Landing that flipped Jamie's morality switch for a moment or two.
We also "knew" Ned killed the light of the morning, and Rheagar was a rapist.......
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:47 PM 06-03-2016
That was 3 years ago. Cersi is obcessed. Qyburn does whatever she wants.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:49 PM 06-03-2016
Lol John isnt Roberts son... And even if Bran said burn them all in a similar way as Ned potentially hearing Bran, that's not going to make him go crazy and yell burn them all. He was in a room with people, he could of easily thought someone in the room was talking.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:52 PM 06-03-2016
It's admittedly a stretch, but it's more likely than Jon being Robert's son, and several people still cling to that theory
:-) way too big of a stretch.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:02 PM 06-03-2016
Well, if he did, then clearly the pyro measters couldn't still be making more. :P

Really, if he used it all then that busts my theory, but that room of wildfire seemed pretty big, iirc.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:05 PM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
:-) way too big of a stretch.
Probably, but also a connection coincidence I found interesting..... Just like Jon told Ed not to burn the wall down, or castle black down when he was leaving......
[Reply]
RustShack 10:09 PM 06-03-2016
Sometimes when I leave a place I tell my friend or coworker not to burn it down while I'm gone.

Just let go of the wildfire theory. They used it.

Bran sees all/significant events. The mad kings death is significant to the story, doesn't mean it's Brans doing. Neds death and Robb's death weren't his doing either.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:13 PM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Sometimes when I leave a place I tell my friend or coworker not to burn it down while I'm gone.

Just let go of the wildfire theory. They used it.
I'm not holding on to it like I believe it, or trying to sell it; it's more "what if?" Speculation. I only spent more time talking about it to make sure I was explaining it like I mean to. Agree it could be completely random and nothing.
[Reply]
Page 194 of 335
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Up