ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 201
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Kansas City Chiefs @ AFC Championship Frauds Cincinnati Bengals****
Titty Meat 12:00 AM 12-04-2022
Styles make fights. Throw that bullshit 8 man coverage at Patty now.

Go Chiefs!
prhom 06:31 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
You're forgetting the refs spotted them an 11 point lead. If they don't throw a ticky flag on Burrow's INT, things may be different.
Ok, I started watching a few minutes before the half so I missed that.
cdcox 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I thought last year's losses were flukes. Evidently not. They are simply a better team. Our D line and offensive tackles just aren't good enough. Chances of us beating both Cinci and Buffalo in the playoffs just isn't very good.
All three games could have gone differently with one different outcome on one play. Three games isn't nearly a big enough sample size to conclude that one team is significantly better than the other.
Wallcrawler 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Butker once again leaves critical points on the field in a huge game.

Chris Jones once again proving why he was worth every fucking dime of that bloated contract, doing absolute DICK in yet another huge game.

Steve Spagnuolo was unaware that backs can legally catch the football.

Kelce just gotta go down man. That extra half yard ain't necessary unless it's the goal line bro.

This defense was absolutely pathetic on the most critical plays. 3 guys in position to make the play, guy still converts for a first.

We've got cupcakes the rest of the way to get right, but if these guys continue to sleepwalk through football games, expect these games to be frustrating watches.
dirk digler 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Annoyed or not, KC can not beat this team. This was the easiest win for the Bengals against us. Our D-Line gets owned and they exploit our Tackles.
If Kelce doesn't fumble and I think we go get a TD and be up by 2 scores in the 4th.
suzzer99 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
No, they don't. The Bengals would still get the ball back. Our defense couldn't stop them (especially with 4 downs at that point).
Yeah this. The way our D was playing - our only chance to win was to keep running the ball and getting to 3rd down on every series and run it down to 30 seconds or less.
TEX 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
There's not a team in the league that can't sack Burrow, except the Chiefs.

But that's fine, apparently.
Oh, I KNOW! Every other team gets to him and sacks him. We can't. It's really THAT simple. :-)
Mulliganman 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I thought last year's losses were flukes. Evidently not. They are simply a better team. Our D line and offensive tackles just aren't good enough. Chances of us beating both Cinci and Buffalo in the playoffs just isn't very good.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Veach has to be able to draft some guys who can turn into at least solid guys on the defensive line who can pressure the QB.

Andy will never do it but if Niang is healthy he needs to give h im a shot at RT. It's hard to imagine him being worse than Wylie. Otherwise, still looking at needing two OT's. Brown can drink some antifreeze and move on
dtrain 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Head scratching play calls on the Chiefs last drive. Can someone explain to me why you would kick a FG to tie and then kick the ball to a team that has moved the ball at will against your defense all day?

After that, please explain to me how our top 10 defensive line just disappears for the entire game.

And third, how does our top 10 offensive line give up instant pressure against a 3 man rush.

Bonus points. Why did the the Chiefs go away from the run?
Panic and ego!
Spott 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Accept that the Bengals own us.

Burrow is 3-0 vs Mahomes.
Accept that mizzou did, does, and always will suck ass at everything they do.
dirk digler 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
Raiders win so that should seal our division
ThaVirus 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Do you swallow when you blow Burrow? We already know you let him go in dry

He does this all the time. Idk if he likes the attention or it's a coping mechanism.

When we were down to the Chargers the first game he was all "does Mahomes see it when he believes it now? Hurr durr"
Bwana 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Can we ban that ****ing piece of shit kchiefs1

He is now a resident of the Romper Room.
FloridaMan88 06:34 PM 12-04-2022
Chris Jones non existent today after being mostly non existent vs Cincy in the AFC Championship Game.
Ming the Merciless 06:34 PM 12-04-2022
well.

imo that game shouldn't have even been that close.

cinci should've had 10 more points minimum and if they needed it maybe another TD at the end for 17.

Without the missed catch and bad decision by Cinci to go for it on 4th and them being able to kill the clock easily at the end instead of scoring.. that would be 17 more points.....

unacceptable performance
NJChiefsFan 06:34 PM 12-04-2022
Even if we made the fg I didn't love giving them the ball tied. I would have went for it
Page 193 of 201
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197 > Last »
Up