ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 291
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Kiimo 12:19 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I want to see her sing the national anthem…and change the last word to Chiefs.

Her publicists and managers would sit her down and talk until she understands how bad an idea this is.

You don't diminish your brand like that, nothing good can come from it but a million bad things can
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:22 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Nc_Chief:
Wondering if he has Dinned at the Y yet.
I'll bet he's dinned on that plenty, and focked her broons out too.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:31 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by :
Something happened for the first time, in
The darkest little paradise
Tay does anal.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:40 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
NGL actually a bit disappointed. I've seen some shit from him that's legitimately scarring

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:58 PM 11-13-2023
I mean....wow.

this grown woman mad a schedule of when she thinks taylor and travis will be together and their work schedules. this is ducking creepy idc what anyone says. has no one listened to a word taylor has said in interviews or fucking miss americana??? or her songs???? this is insane. pic.twitter.com/21kxNTJwov

— erin (@carryonxerin) November 13, 2023

[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:03 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I mean....wow.

Some people have entirely too much time on their hands
[Reply]
Kman34 03:12 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Some people have no life
FYP…
[Reply]
wazu 03:22 PM 11-13-2023
What's funny to me is the Swiftie lecturing about how this is other Swiftie has gone too far. I've been following 2 Swifties since this all began and one of their favorite things to do is lecture each other and others about respecting boundaries.

The calendar thing actually seems pretty harmless. Every one of those Swifties probably has something similar hanging on their wall already. The obsession is unlike anything I've ever seen. They love her, and many of them wake up and spend the majority of their day obsessing over how much they love her. It's like a really extreme version of what we do with the Chiefs and Mahomes.
[Reply]
TLO 03:24 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Nc_Chief:
Wondering if he has Dinned at the Y yet.
Ban
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:34 PM 11-13-2023
lol Drew Barrymore on her show mapped out how Taylor Swift could take all these different available plane rides with layovers to make it back to the Super Bowl in time.

Like, thanks for taking that time, Drew, but she's not flying on public flights you moron.

Drew Barrymore is exactly my age and also has no clue about all this Swiftie insanity
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:46 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
What's funny to me is the Swiftie lecturing about how this is other Swiftie has gone too far. I've been following 2 Swifties since this all began and one of their favorite things to do is lecture each other and others about respecting boundaries.

The calendar thing actually seems pretty harmless. Every one of those Swifties probably has something similar hanging on their wall already. The obsession is unlike anything I've ever seen. They love her, and many of them wake up and spend the majority of their day obsessing over how much they love her. It's like a really extreme version of what we do with the Chiefs and Mahomes.
These people who base their lives on her should be in a zoo

I wonder if this is something fairly new in history, only possible with mass social media - something that meets most definitions of a cult rising up around someone who was mostly unaware and didn’t try to cultivate the cult-like obsession people have with her. It’s like some TikTok parody of The Life Of Brian.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:47 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
These people who base their lives on her should be in a zoo

I wonder if this is something fairly new in history, only possible with mass social media - something that meets most definitions of a cult rising up around someone who was mostly aware and didn’t try to cultivate the cult-like obsession people have with her. It’s like some TikTok parody of The Life Of Brian.
It's kind of funny that you don't see the irony of posting this during working hours on a Monday in a sports fanatic forum

Hey Rocko, take her to the zoo. Reruns love the zoo.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:55 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
lol Drew Barrymore on her show mapped out how Taylor Swift could take all these different available plane rides with layovers to make it back to the Super Bowl in time.

Like, thanks for taking that time, Drew, but she's not flying on public flights you moron.

Drew Barrymore is exactly my age and also has no clue about all this Swiftie insanity
That's kind of an odd discussion - it wouldn't even be that difficult since you cross the international date line coming back. She could leave Japan after her show on Saturday night and get into Phoenix...on Saturday night.

Here, I even found a flight that would work with nothing but a 2-hour stop at LAX.

(But yes, she'd fly private, which would make it even easier.)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:58 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
It's kind of funny that you don't see the irony of posting this during working hours on a Monday in a sports fanatic forum

Hey Rocko, take her to the zoo. Reruns love the zoo.
Maybe it's because it's 3 hours later than the west coast on the east coast where he lives :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:11 PM 11-13-2023
This shit is creepy. Dayum. I don't know any Swifties...and for that I am eternally grateful. Wow.
[Reply]
Page 193 of 291
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243 > Last »
Up