ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 200
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:18 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Lakers were 4th in the West before LeBron got hurt.

LeBron-Green-Kuzma-AD-Cousins with shooters (Cook, KCP, Daniels, Dudley and soon Korver/JR) coming off the bench.

I feel pretty safe in saying this team is going to contend next year.
Did you also feel pretty safe in saying Leonard wasn’t going to the Clippers?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:18 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Woj reporting that Westbrook is talking about his future with Presti.

Just trade the guy and get as much as you can, **** this year and you jack off season to go get some playing with those picks.
Who wants him?
[Reply]
Sorry 02:21 PM 07-06-2019
I'm happy for my Lakers. Would love to see Cousins not get rushed back and come back in the shape of his life.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:26 PM 07-06-2019
The MJ fans can celebrate today as they get to keep their ridiculous 6>3 argument going for a while yet (it's literally all they've got), but it's only going to make the Lakers' championship next June even sweeter now.
Lol.

Bookmarking this post for next June when you can explain to everyone on the board ‘what went wrong’.

I’ll go ahead and start the probable list:

1. Not enough good players around Lebron. He can’t do it all.
2. Lebron injury as body continues to break down . . . .
3. Stupid coach who doesn’t know how to utilize him properly with the personnel they have.

Anyone else, feel free to start adding to the above list.

It’ll be a fun read next June. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 02:30 PM 07-06-2019
Legend

Jerry West Executive Resume:

• Acquired Kobe from the Hornets
• Signed Shaq to the Lakers
• Drafted Klay and Draymond
• Helping hand in KD to Golden St.
• Traded for Paul George
• Signed Kawhi Leonard to the Clippers

Might be the best executive ever.

— Jordan Reid (@JReidNFL) July 6, 2019

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:31 PM 07-06-2019

You can just feel the insecurity.
Lebron lovers are SO insecure about being second fiddle to MJ that they literally post every little nugget they can, no matter who it is, in hopes that they can convince the populace Lebron really is the GOAT . . . . . . :-)

We all know the truth.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:38 PM 07-06-2019
Rondo back to the Lakers
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:46 PM 07-06-2019
Legend

Logoman.

Truly legendary.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:47 PM 07-06-2019
Legend

The Lakers told him no when he wanted to come back, as well. What a gaggle of dunderheads.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:59 PM 07-06-2019
Boston fans aren't the worst for no reason. They'll get him banned again I'm sure. Any suggestion that Brady is overrated and/or isn't the GOAT is enough to set them off.
Their most annoying trait is their acting like the underdog.

GQ described them perfectly: Charizard — You think of yourself as a scrappy underdog, despite being undeniably popular and powerful. Ninety percent chance you’re a Boston sports fan.

Spot on.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:18 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Did you also feel pretty safe in saying Leonard wasn’t going to the Clippers?
Uh no? I think I was pretty consistent in saying I didn’t have a clue what he was going to do since the season ended.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:21 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Their most annoying trait is their acting like the underdog.

GQ described them perfectly: Charizard — You think of yourself as a scrappy underdog, despite being undeniably popular and powerful. Ninety percent chance you’re a Boston sports fan.

Spot on.
I look forward to when it all comes crashing down for them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:22 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
it's not a hot take, it's a stupid as **** take. Change the circumstances of any ATHLETE and it could MAKE or BREAK their career. Just the QB position alone, if a QB isn't paired with the right OC/HC/QB Developer he could flame out of the league around 3 years or gets a match made in heaven and has a long beautiful career. Brady made the reads, clutch throws, leadership and developed into the GOAT because he had the opportunity to be paired with his best fit. Aaron Rogers could have had 2-3 rings by now if not for his OWN play in crucial moments. That's not to say his org. isnt inept in building a team or his HC wasn't the right fit for him. Football is the ultimate team game where if a Oline misses his block a dline could eliminate the career of a QB: see David Carr. Brady is the GOAT. It's about a combination of talent, luck, accomplishments, career defining moments. It's a stupid take.
Hot take: Aaron Rogers wins as many SBs as Brady if he plays his career with the Pats and likely a few more.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:30 PM 07-06-2019
Los Angeles Pelicans
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:44 PM 07-06-2019
I think OKC may find a limited market for trading Russell Westbrook... especially if they are looking for a significant return.

What current top-tier contender is going to trade for Westbrook and disrupt their entire offense with his style of play?

Unless Westbrook is willing to adjust his style of play (doubtful), there is probably only a limited current trade market for him... maybe a fringe playoff team such as Miami or a team like the Knicks who are desperate for any type of big name player.
[Reply]
Page 193 of 200
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197 > Last »
Up