ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 210
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:31 PM 06-03-2022
810's The Chiefs are mean to us, again, is really getting old
[Reply]
Dante84 06:38 PM 06-03-2022
Meh, I’ll love Tyreek forever regardless. He can be cranky for a few years while on opposing teams, whatever.

Dude was on the receiving end of the greatest stretch of Chiefs joy in my life and got us a trophy with Patrick. I’m forever indebted and will always be thankful.
[Reply]
TEX 08:35 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Meh, I’ll love Tyreek forever regardless. He can be cranky for a few years while on opposing teams, whatever.

Dude was on the receiving end of the greatest stretch of Chiefs joy in my life and got us a trophy with Patrick. I’m forever indebted and will always be thankful.
Amen! :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 08:42 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:

This by a mile! Nice post! :-) What he did here was beyond stellar! Thank you for what you gave KC - best to you in the future!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:45 PM 06-03-2022
What sucks the most is, I have such a gorgeous signed mini helmet by him JSA cert and all. Also, the ONLY SB 54 jersey I have with patch...is Hill's :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:52 PM 06-03-2022
Tyreek is now in the grief stage of realizing that his new QB has a weaker arm than Alex Smiff.
[Reply]
TEX 08:53 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This by a mile! Nice post! :-) What he did here was beyond stellar! Thank you for what you gave KC - best to you in the future!
Exactly!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:26 PM 06-03-2022
I thought the sound byte was an out-of-context thing that we didn't know what Hill actually meant?

Did they release the full thing today where he said that?

And if I'm Andy Reid... eh, probably wasn't the most tactful way to handle that question, but every once in awhile the press needs a good ass whooping. They get too full of themselves on occasion, and their hubris will lead to asking dumb questions like the one Leabo put out.

I know they'll just come back with more stupid questions, but if you dress one of them down, it seems like they'd be a little more hesitant to follow up with crap.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:29 PM 06-03-2022
I hated the trade at the time because I didn't see what Veach and Reid envisioned. With that said the Chiefs are going a different direction with this offense as a whole. We're designing this thing to defeat the cover 2 shell that has been a thorn in our side since SB55. I think Veach and Reid actually are the smartest guys in the room and this trade is will be a cornerstone in the second lap of the Mahomes-Reid golden era of Chiefs football.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:58 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
BS, it was 100% a legit question to ask. Hill released a sound byte leading to the idea KC purposely underutilized him to lower his contract value.

The only stupidity here is Hill's PR team.
What was the actual quote?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:22 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What was the actual quote?
Gotta wait until it's all released really. Heck of a teaser, I'll give him that.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:47 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
BS, it was 100% a legit question to ask. Hill released a sound byte leading to the idea KC purposely underutilized him to lower his contract value.

The only stupidity here is Hill's PR team.
Yup. It's completely legitimate. here's a thought - you don't know if the coach is ACHING for someone to ask him so he can respond. Getting pissed about that is petty and myopic.
[Reply]
TEX 03:06 AM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I hated the trade at the time because I didn't see what Veach and Reid envisioned. With that said the Chiefs are going a different direction with this offense as a whole. We're designing this thing to defeat the cover 2 shell that has been a thorn in our side since SB55. I think Veach and Reid actually are the smartest guys in the room and this trade is will be a cornerstone in the second lap of the Mahomes-Reid golden era of Chiefs football.
All they had to do to beat it is get a legit #2 WR and a more consistent running game. In any case, you're correct in that they're building the second championship window with Mahomes now. However, doing it the way they're doing it, was not their original off season plan
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:28 AM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tyreek is now in the grief stage of realizing that his new QB has a weaker arm than Alex Smiff.
I think this is correct. He got the bag but now realizes his career is not going to be the same.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:33 AM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I think this is correct. He got the bag but now realizes his career is not going to be the same.
That $$$ will feel good and his night life but definitely seems like he's having some regret
[Reply]
Page 193 of 210
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203 > Last »
Up