ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 617
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243293 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

tk13 08:06 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
you and luv should go on a date in the good ol' days of CP
I really don't care about that. It's sad when people live in the past. Times change. You just aren't original.
TribalElder 08:06 PM 05-28-2013
I give this thread 9 chewbaccas

Sassy Squatch 08:07 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
That's awful generous of you.
Hootie 08:07 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by tk13:
I really don't care about that. It's sad when people live in the past. Times change. You just aren't original.
how am I not original? :-)
Frazod 08:07 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
That would be a gochiefs thread. And you should use Fetts or he'll whine about it.
TribalElder 08:08 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That's awful generous of you.
It really has delivered and has the potential to get that 10th chewbacca and go full yetti status
Saul Good 08:09 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
By everybody, I guess you mean yourself and boyfriend Pootie, right?

Is this another one of those deals where you pretend to be the boss of a big company, only it ends up that company was just you and another guy who kicked you to curb?

Try harder, cunt.

10 POOTIES Roofie'd a cheerleader - she doesn't remember anything! lol
9 POOTIES Mom sent beer/rent money!
8 POOTIES Raided the hotel's liquor storage! Free beer for friends/big stupid bodyguards!
7 POOTIES She left before I woke up and didn't steal anything!
6 POOTIES Hid from angry boyfriend behind friends/big stupid bodyguards. lol
5 POOTIES Hangover wasn't so bad this morning.
4 POOTIES Friends/big stupid bodyguards weren't around-had to cry like a little girl to get out of a beating
3 POOTIES Why does it hurt when I pee?
2 POOTIES Had to drink glass of would-be assailant's urine to avoid beating
1 POOTIE IT'S A BOY!
Aaaaaaand he keeps doing it. After a few minutes, the polite/awkward pity-smiles the annoying loser is getting turn into arms being crossed and people turning their bodies away. Nobody wants to hurt his feelings, so they just hope he gets the message...but annoying losers can't interpret body language. That would require basic social skills.
TribalElder 08:10 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Aaaaaaand he keeps doing it. After a few minutes, the polite/awkward pity-smiles the annoying loser is getting turn into arms being crossed and people turning their bodies away. Nobody wants to hurt his feelings, so they just hope he gets the message...but annoying losers can't interpret body language. That would require basic social skills.
5 out of 5 popcorn bags
tk13 08:11 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
how am I not original? :-)
You're really as dense as a brick sometimes. If I hear a joke, and someone later tells me the same joke, it usually doesn't have the same punch the second time. This is common sense.
Hootie 08:11 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by tk13:
You're really as dense as a brick sometimes. If I hear a joke, and someone later tells me the same joke, it usually doesn't have the same punch the second time. This is common sense.
you can say a lot of things about me but calling me unoriginal?

riiight
Titty Meat 08:14 PM 05-28-2013
Are you pretending youre at a bar?
Frazod 08:14 PM 05-28-2013
Got some names to add to this petition, cunt? Or are your speaking for your invisible legions again?

At this point, you're probably boring even Pootie. Has he ever appreciated your white knighting?

10 POOTIES Roofie'd a cheerleader - she doesn't remember anything! lol
9 POOTIES Mom sent beer/rent money!
8 POOTIES Raided the hotel's liquor storage! Free beer for friends/big stupid bodyguards!
7 POOTIES She left before I woke up and didn't steal anything!
6 POOTIES Hid from angry boyfriend behind friends/big stupid bodyguards. lol
5 POOTIES Hangover wasn't so bad this morning.
4 POOTIES Friends/big stupid bodyguards weren't around-had to cry like a little girl to get out of a beating
3 POOTIES Why does it hurt when I pee?
2 POOTIES Had to drink glass of would-be assailant's urine to avoid beating
1 POOTIE IT'S A BOY!
DaFace 08:15 PM 05-28-2013
OK, now it's getting to be sad. I'll never understand what fun you guys get out of internet pissing matches.
patteeu 08:16 PM 05-28-2013
At the moment, I'm being entertained by Saul Good.
Hootie 08:17 PM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
OK, now it's getting to be sad. I'll never understand what fun you guys get out of internet pissing matches.
if someone can just explain to me wtf Frazod is posting I'll be happy
Page 193 of 617
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243293 > Last »
Up