ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 192 of 247
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 04:24 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
He couldn’t get his team to go back out and fight giant humans 48 hours after watching their brother literally die and be resuscitated on the field
fixed your post
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:31 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
The Bills are annoying.
led by beta males
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:36 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
fixed your post
A) are the Bills players not NFL players/“giant humans” as well? How fucking silly

B) he did not literally die. One is not pronounced dead until the heart does not restart. The body doesn’t just automatically shut down because the heart stops.

C) after watching their teammate get paralyzed from the neck down, NY Jets players finished a game… THE SAME DAY
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:41 PM 01-06-2023
He couldn’t even rally his grown men, professional athletes to resume a game 48 hours after their team mate was still… wait for it……. Living.

Fuck no he doesn’t deserve it.

And as to original question of this thread, if these grown men are so emotionally weak that they can’t pull themselves together to realize that accidents, and even death are a part of life and world keeps turning in spite of these events, and go out and carry on with their jobs, then yes, they are indeed overhyped this year.
Yeah, it was a bit of a chickenshit thing to do.

Resume play, maybe lose.
Don't play, let the NFL figure it out.

And there's no evidence the NFL was ever going to follow their own rulebook or else they probably would have played... and really no evidence the NFL knew WTF they were going to do.

Great coaches WANT to control their own destiny and take their chances against anyone... and for as shitty as the options may have been for the Bills, they at least had the choice.

If the Bills were told it would be a forfeit, would they have played? Yeah, probably. So, not playing anyway was kind of chickenshit.

They were truly the only team in this mess that got to choose their own path (I'm sure the Bengals were mostly following their lead).... and they chose to defer to the NFL and have them figure it out, instead of deciding it on the field.

Dude could be "NFL humanitarian of the year", but there wasn't much "leading the team" this week or coaching.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:43 PM 01-06-2023
Does anyone agree?

I'm glad that dumbass coach of yours wined and dined Mitchell Trubisky and thought Patrick Mahomes sucked.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:50 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, it was a bit of a chickenshit thing to do.

Resume play, maybe lose.
Don't play, let the NFL figure it out.

And there's no evidence the NFL was ever going to follow their own rulebook or else they probably would have played... and really no evidence the NFL knew WTF they were going to do.

Great coaches WANT to control their own destiny and take their chances against anyone... and for as shitty as the options may have been for the Bills, they at least had the choice.

If the Bills were told it would be a forfeit, would they have played? Yeah, probably. So, not playing anyway was kind of chickenshit.

They were truly the only team in this mess that got to choose their own path (I'm sure the Bengals were mostly following their lead).... and they chose to defer to the NFL and have them figure it out, instead of deciding it on the field.

Dude could be "NFL humanitarian of the year", but there wasn't much "leading the team" this week or coaching.
All of this. The entire mess we are dealing with now lies squarely at the feet of Buffalo and CHOOSING not to get on with life and finish the game out. Well… and a little bit with the league for not just simply telling them to play or forfeit. But Buffalo put them in that shitty (only because are overly emotional society would pitch a bitch fit) situation.

I’ve said it before over the past couple of years as some of our fans have taking to liking Buffalo as our rivalry with them builds - I’ve never liked them. Just one of those teams, like Pittsburg, I just cannot like them. And after this stunt, they can most certainly go fuck themselves.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:55 PM 01-06-2023
All of this. The entire mess we are dealing with now lies squarely at the feet of Buffalo and CHOOSING not to get on with life and finish the game out. Well… and a little bit with the league for not just simply telling them to play or forfeit. But Buffalo put them in that shitty (only because are overly emotional society would pitch a bitch fit) situation.

I’ve said it before over the past couple of years as some of our fans have taking to liking Buffalo as our rivalry with them builds - I’ve never liked them. Just one of those teams, like Pittsburg, I just cannot like them. And after this stunt, they can most certainly go fuck themselves.
Yeah, they're absolutely the last fan base who can complain about the outcome.

Everyone can empathize with the situation... life hands you mounds of shit sometimes.

But, unlike 31 other teams, they had a choice in the matter and handed it over to the NFL. Nothing was taken from them, it's just the brutal reality of life sometimes... choose between two shitty choices and deal with the shitty consequences.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:19 PM 01-06-2023
Does anyone agree?

What the fuck did he do differently than most other coaches to “lead” his men? Did he ACTUALLY do a remarkable job leading them, or was he just coaching how he normally coaches while a few injuries and bad weather plagued his team?

And if this is in reference to the Hamlin situation, fuck no. Did Romeo Crennel deserve coach of the year for “leading” his team through the Jovan Belcher incident?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:20 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, they're absolutely the last fan base who can complain about the outcome.

Everyone can empathize with the situation... life hands you mounds of shit sometimes.

But, unlike 31 other teams, they had a choice in the matter and handed it over to the NFL. Nothing was taken from them, it's just the brutal reality of life sometimes... choose between two shitty choices and deal with the shitty consequences.
That’s fair and I think that’s why you don’t see Buffalo doing any complaining.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:20 PM 01-06-2023
Yeah, this thread nailed it. I thought they were a NFL franchise to be respected. I have nothing but disdain for them now. They are a pathetic franchise that fucking cries for rule changes.

They will never be anything but a pathetic franchise.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:22 PM 01-06-2023
Does anyone agree?

Ummmm no. Much more deserving than him. Would rather see Daboll get it instead.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:22 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What the **** did he do differently than most other coaches to “lead” his men? Did he ACTUALLY do a remarkable job leading them, or was he just coaching how he normally coaches while a few injuries and bad weather plagued his team?

And if this is in reference to the Hamlin situation, **** no. Did Romeo Crennel deserve coach of the year for “leading” his team through the Jovan Belcher incident?
Buffalo has experienced more bad luck this year than most teams and cities have in a decade.

From a mass shooting in Buffalo, to the team owner having a stroke(?), to injuries ravaging the team all year long, to their defensive backfield being decamated, to their prized free agent addition tearing his ACL close to the playoffs, to a player dying and being resuscitated right on the field… it’s just been a rough season.

Through that all, he has kept this team together and on a 6 game winning streak.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:25 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah, this thread nailed it. I thought they were a NFL franchise to be respected. I have nothing but disdain for them now. They are a pathetic franchise that ****ing cries for rule changes.

They will never be anything but a pathetic franchise.
Where is the proof they asked for this seeding change? You keep repeating this but you have to back it up.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:27 PM 01-06-2023
Kyle Shanahan, Doug Pederson, Brian Daboll, Kevin O'Connell all more deserving.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:30 PM 01-06-2023
Nick Sirianni?
[Reply]
Page 192 of 247
« First < 92142182188189190191192 193194195196202242 > Last »
Up